How to Get Highly Rated Comments on Youtube

GallowsGallows Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So you're on youtube, watching your favorite vblogger talk about his new Apple product, when your eyes land upon the top rated comment. There's a high green number with a thumbs up next to the user's name. Now you want a highly rated comment of your own. No worries, I will teach you eight ways to get one:

1. Write something about dramatically replaying the video multiple times. Example: I just raped the play button.

2. Invoke Justin Bieber's penis in your comment. Example: That dislike bar is as big as Bieber's penis.

3. Disrespect those who clicked the dislike button. Example: 352 retards must have come to this video and disliked it.

4. Make a portmanteau involving the auditory system and a sexual act. Example: I just had an eargasm.

5. If the video contains an old song, then include a statement about the lack of comparable songs in the modern age. Example: Wow, they def. don't make songs like this anymore. The radio only plays shit these days!

6. When commenting on videos that generally do not appeal to your cohort group, state your age and your inability to understand why your friends don't like it. Example: im 14 and i like dis i don't know why my friends don't like it.

7. Express your admiration for the video and state a country other than the U.S. Example: Amazing. Greets from Brazil.

8. Make an outlandish claim about the video's effect on your life and the world as a whole. Example: When I'm depressed, I watch this vid and my sadness goes away. If the whole world watched this, there wouldn't be war!!!

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited February 2011
    "Thumbsup if you hate the people that dislike this video."

That's pretty much it.
  • edited February 2011
    "portmanteau", a lulzy word if there ever was one.

I could also recommend;

Making a favorable comment about the crucial nature of the video in the proper frame of reference, ie;
    "this was Justpenatrated Beaver's coming out video, and he really nailed it to the wall, everyone else needs to catch up now!"

Invoking higher powers, ie;
    "I believe that Cannedmeat Breast is an angel sent from GOD(don't be afraid to use allcaps when referring to god, it shows reverence), to educate us and deliver us from our sinful nature"

C/O
    "sillyhairyboringdude"