Ribs

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited June 2011 in Life
So i just ate a rack of ribs with half a bottle of JD's Honey BBQ sauce and coleslaw. It was delicious. Discuss.

Comments

• PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    Coleslaw is the shit. One time I went to a restaurant and just ordered coleslaw.

And Jack Daniels makes some fine BBQ sauce.

I don't like ribs though.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    Psynthetic wrote: »
    And Jack Daniels makes some fine BBQ sauce.

I don't like ribs though.

I agree with both those statement. Fuck chicken wings as well, i want MEAT no bones :mad:
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited July 2010
    How can you not like ribs? Mine were fatty, yet still delicious. Quadruple bypass at 50 here i come!
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I used to not care about ribs so much, but then I went on a roadtrip through Dixieland.

Let's just say I am a huge fan of ribs now. I prefer them without any sauce on them, dipping them into some hot sauce.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think a trip to the south would give me a whole new appreciation for BBQ. Famous Dave's is the best I've had around here. :(
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Psynthetic wrote: »
    I think a trip to the south would give me a whole new appreciation for BBQ. Famous Dave's is the best I've had around here. :(

BLEH!

I'm lucky to live near the restaurant that serves the best ribs in the state.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    I make the Best ribs in the state. Nothing like the meat falling right off the bone.

mmm delicious.

and they have to be pork ribs. ;)
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Mmmmmm, wut kind of ribs? i like lamb.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    pork ribs are win. :thumbsup:
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited June 2011
    I make the Best ribs in the state. Nothing like the meat falling right off the bone.

mmm delicious.

and they have to be pork ribs. ;)

I prefer beef ribs, but super rare to find them around here, unless at specialty restaurants. Hell even at a grocer, they are very hard to find. Luckily I have a good butcher, who is more than willing to save an especially good rack for me.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited June 2011
    BBQ wise. I gotta go with Sweet Baby Rays. I think walmart sells it. Dankalicious.