Donation

VizierVizier Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Ok, let me get this straight. Is it a single payment of $195 or are there gonna be charging that every month?

I wanna help, but you all know I don't even have paypal anymore nor money. However, if the adds and such provide income then I can click on them like a motherfucker or try to get some script to do so.

Details on this please.

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hellish is a European.
    (It asked for Euros first.)
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't know, one of the many reasons I fucking hate Vbull and wish we could just go back to UBB. They were always fucking jews about it. They went from charging $49 to $200+ almost overnight when UBB took a nosedive. All the licensing fees and crap, whatever, fuck 'em.

I posted a pirated copy of Vbull 3.8 which can't be much older if older than what's being used now since I don't think their was a 3.9 before this years jump to 4.0. Hopefully it's usuable and able to transfer over and back everything up to transfer it. That all depends on Hellish though as I know jack and shit about how to install Vbull to test it out, but there is instructions in the RAR.

A scene group cracked it so it has to be good.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I find it funny being totse and all we have to pay for shit like this. Since when do people like us PAY for software?
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Everyone, click the shit out of the ads so hellish can get some income.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    OP has a good point. I saw the announcement once, then it vanished. Will this lisence be one time fee, or fluctuate monthly. Plus wouldn't hurt to give an idea on monthly fees, it may help dictate what kind of ads you may want up.

Perhaps on the title screen have the percentage raised with date deadline so any last minute people can donate. Would suck to lose this place for $200.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I don't know, one of the many reasons I fucking hate Vbull and wish we could just go back to UBB. They were always fucking jews about it. They went from charging $49 to $200+ almost overnight when UBB took a nosedive. All the licensing fees and crap, whatever, fuck 'em.

I posted a pirated copy of Vbull 3.8 which can't be much older if older than what's being used now since I don't think their was a 3.9 before this years jump to 4.0. Hopefully it's usuable and able to transfer over and back everything up to transfer it. That all depends on Hellish though as I know jack and shit about how to install Vbull to test it out, but there is instructions in the RAR.

A scene group cracked it so it has to be good.

I installed a bersion of vbul in 2004 with no idea what the fuck I was doing and did it without any trouble. It was the first serious webhost I ever used, and use some free ftp program to do it. I never used ftp properly before this.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    Our ads don't even have pictures.. sad.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    http://www.vbulletin.com/index.php 195 down and used to be like 40 a year to keep it
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Echidna wrote: »
    I installed a bersion of vbul in 2004 with no idea what the fuck I was doing and did it without any trouble. It was the first serious webhost I ever used, and use some free ftp program to do it. I never used ftp properly before this.

Yeah I know it's not too difficult really I just don't have the resources to set it up and test it ATM.

Anyone else is free to.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BRZ0V3BT

Let us know and possibly save $200 for server fees down the road instead of paying for that shit Vbull. From the sounds of it everyone is making it sound like VBulletin checks in with the Company's servers to validate your copy. I think this version will work just because the group the cracked it have standards or it gets nuked.
  • edited July 2010
    We need tshirt hell and other ads.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    We need tshirt hell and other ads.

Can we get ad mentioning something about Zambia? :o