A Pre-emptive Fuck You to Japan!

LSA KingLSA King Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
fallout.jpg

You---sunuva-BEECH! You fuck us again with another Pearl Harbor. I hope Godzilla breaks loose from the prison beneath Earth's crust that you placed him in back in 1932.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    lol it misses hawaii :o
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    I want a fucking source on this one god damnit, I'M IN CALIFORNIA.
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Source plz.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    You do realize the yellow area @ 750 Rads is close to 2x the lethal dose.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited March 2011
    The guy who's website is hosting the image looks hilarious.

JR3c.jpg

Can't be too credible.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited March 2011
    Sem wrote: »

JR3c.jpg

Can't be too credible.

That's Jeff Rense.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    got the source, am not worried, for now.

http://www.rense.com/ Source
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited March 2011
    Sem wrote: »

JR3c.jpg

Can't be too credible.

lol that niggaz hil-ar-i-ous and a Grade A badass :D

Actually the map was just hosted on his site for his version of the news for his own article regarding the fallout. You can google search Japan fall out map and it'll bring up dozens of sources using the same map and the same article in different versions based off peoples own writing perspective and view points.

Apparently the bottom left symbol says Australian Radioactive Services so that's where it originated from graphic wise.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Don't worry unless both reactors go BOOOM! You guys are safe for now.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Eh. Wont hit me til at least day 11. Plenty of time to chain people up to ensure they die.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    I fugre from that map I would have 8 days to gtfO

I would be out on day 1. even riding my bike I could get clear of that.

Chances are though I know of a lot of old miones and caves nearby,

Bringing a shovel and my food stocks, and hiding out.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Okay...

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-03-11/world/japan.nuclear_1_nuclear-reactors-nuclear-plants-tokyo-electric-power?_s=PM:WORLD
    Reactors at two Japanese power plants can no longer cool radioactive substances, a government official said Saturday, adding that a small leak had been detected at one of the facilities.

Atomic material has seeped out of one of the Fukushima Daiichi plant's five nuclear reactors, about 160 miles (260 kilometers) north of Tokyo, said Kazuo Kodama, a spokesman for Japan's nuclear regulatory agency.

Potentially dangerous problems in cooling radioactive material appear to have cropped up there, as well as at another of the Tokyo Electric Power Co. nuclear plants, Ichiro Fujisaki, Japan's ambassador to the United States, confirmed to CNN.

The Fukushima Daini and Fukushima Daiichi power plants are separate facilities located in different towns in northeastern Japan's Fukushima prefecture. Each one has its own set of individual nuclear reactors.

Kodama said the cooling system had failed at three of the four such units of the Daini plant.

Temperatures of the coolant water in that plant's reactors soared to above 100 degrees Celsius (212 degrees Fahrenheit), Japan's Kyodo News Agency reported, an indication that the cooling system wasn't working.

Authorities subsequently ordered residents within 3 kilometers of that facility to evacuate as "a precaution," Fujisaki said. That plant was also added to the Japanese nuclear agency's emergency list, along with the Daiichi plant.

The news agency also reported Saturday that Japan's nuclear safety agency ordered the power company to open release valves in that plant, as well as the other Daiichi plant's "No. 1" reactor.

Tom Cochran, a senior scientist with the National Resource Defense Council, explained that this was likely done to release growing pressure inside both atomic plants. High temperatures had caused the water, meant to cool the radioactive material, to boil and thus produce excess steam.

This comes amid Kyodo's reports, citing the same Japanese agency, that radiation levels were 1,000 times above normal in the the control room of the "No. 1" reactor at one of the facilities.

These and other issues caused by the 8.9-magnitude quake prompted authorities to order an evacuation of people within 2 to 3 kilometers (1.2 to 1.8 miles) of the plant, a move Edano called "precautionary." Early Saturday morning, Prime Minister Naoto Kan said that the evacuation order had been extended to affect those within 10 kilometers of the reactor.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Oh shit. Really glad I moved back home.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    *makes balloon shape with hands*

ZEEOOOW....BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

Fuck yeah, the UK may be boring, but at least I don't have a radiation cloud on my doorstep.
    *awaits the Right-Wing crowd to say "Yes but you have loads of Muslims on yours though"*
    Wrong. There are about 10 Black people in my City.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    *makes balloon shape with hands*

ZEEOOOW....BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

Fuck yeah, the UK may be boring, but at least I don't have a radiation cloud on my doorstep.
    *awaits the Right-Wing crowd to say "Yes but you have loads of Muslims on yours though"*
    Wrong. There are about 10 Black people in my City.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/1071289.stm
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    Thank god it won't touch Nashville

I would die if something happened to Taylor Swift.
    edited March 2011
    Hey, California!

334588-ncr_super.jpg
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    owned

lol at least we didn't invite moslems into our country until they were nearly 10% of the population and trying to destroy us from within and turn us into the next part of their global caliphate.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    lol at least we didn't invite moslems into our country until they were nearly 10% of the population and trying to destroy us from within and turn us into the next part of their global caliphate.

at least we dont have a NIGGER for a president hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
    edited March 2011
    OH SHI-
    2u94rc0.jpg

I'm secretly hoping it turns into this and spreads...

FO3_Armored_Vault_Suit.jpg
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited March 2011
    what happens if u get exposed to the radiation?
  • edited March 2011
    at least we dont have a NIGGER for a president hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

at least we have a president, enjoy your queen hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
  • edited March 2011

your eyelids seal together and your dick shrivels up, so you almost become a chinaman.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011

Fuck your question
  • edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    lol it misses hawaii :o

suspicious.jpg
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited March 2011
    Not just ONE Nuclear Reactor, not even TWO, but now THREE are on the verge of meltdown. We are fucked and thanks to those Japanese bastards we are going to have zombie apocalypse in days now :mad:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    Not just ONE Nuclear Reactor, not even TWO, but now THREE are on the verge of meltdown. We are fucked and thanks to those Japanese bastards we are going to have zombie apocalypse in days now :mad:

And to top it off they have a Volcano erupting now.

http://www.google.com/search?q=japanese+volcano+eruption&num=100&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS350&prmd=ivnsu&source=univ&tbs=nws:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=Dg59Tc_VKcfG0QGUytDYAw&ved=0CDQQqAI
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited March 2011
    looks like 2012 came a year early
    edited March 2011
    The volcano was the perfect punchline :D
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited March 2011
    I very far away. I laugh at you suffering hahahaha!