How to get Totse in the news?

metameta Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
As stated in an earlier thread, Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland said that he will donate $50 if we can get in the news. Any ideas on how to accomplish this gentlemen?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Some kind of publicity stunt? I have no idea, and that one was probably retarded.

I'm all ears on this one.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    What about the old totse phone chat. We could start this back up and make some prank calls on televangelist shows and shit. Where's pile of jews when you need him?
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    yep, publicity stunt required.

Crop circles would be an awesome publicity stunt (I have been thinking about this for half an hour and thats the best I can come up with. :( )
  • edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    What about the old totse phone chat. We could start this back up and make some prank calls on televangelist shows and shit. Where's pile of jews when you need him?

Phone chat eh? Would this include Skype? If yes, I'm down for that.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Phone chat eh? Would this include Skype? If yes, I'm down for that.

I hope we can include skype. Last time pile of jews tried to start one up (last week I think) skype wasn't included.

I was also thinking about attacking a forum related to a news channel or something. Ill search for one.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Graffiti the NY Supreme Court? That'll bring a shitload of publicity, but I'm not sure if it'll be charged as a federal felony or a regular misdemeanor.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    someone meet up and have a fight to the death and then blame it on totse
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Graffiti the NY Supreme Court? That'll bring a shitload of publicity, but I'm not sure if it'll be charged as a federal felony or a regular misdemeanor.

Anyone from NY got the balls to do it?
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    So would it count as getting totse on the new if you just run up behing someone who is reporting live, with a totse.info banner/sign?
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited July 2010

Done tried to start one up, but I guess the conference call thing is old school now, lol. I'll see what I can do with Skype, I'll have to get a mic though.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dog Boy wrote: »
    So would it count as getting totse on the new if you just run up behing someone who is reporting live, with a totse.info banner/sign?

I guess technically. It is up to Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland though.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Anyone from NY got the balls to do it?

Not me, lol. I could go around and do it in Grand Central bathroom walls.
  • edited July 2010
    Done tried to start one up, but I guess the conference call thing is old school now, lol. I'll see what I can do with Skype, I'll have to get a mic though.

Get a mic. We can start a Skype huddle thread or something, everyone can post in there if they have skype, and everyone else can add them.

The huddle can be bumped whenever you want people to get on Skype, etc.

Or is that a retarded idea?
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Not me, lol. I could go around and do it in Grand Central bathroom walls.
    This is a good start.
    trx100 wrote: »
    Get a mic. We can start a Skype huddle thread or something, everyone can post in there if they have skype, and everyone else can add them.

The huddle can be bumped whenever you want people to get on Skype, etc.

Or is that a retarded idea?

Yes this sounds like a good idea as well. Keep the ideas coming boys!
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    We should involve Glenn beck with this, possibly give shitty reviews on him somewhere. Goto amazon and give thousands of crap reviews on his book (if he has one).
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    We should involve Glenn beck with this, possibly give shitty reviews on him somewhere. Goto amazon and give thousands of crap reviews on his book (if he has one).

Amazon deletes spam pretty fast, though.

Posting on message boards might work. That's how Oprah said over 9000 penises are raping children without knowing it was a meme.

Vandalism like the totse road sign will get you on the news, but that's a bad idea.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just remember, if you commit a crime and want to share it's not being a pussy to sign up under a troll account via proxy to release it. That's just smart :p
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    If anyone wants to add me on Skype then PM me for my "addy" (urgh, 13yo kiddie style..."yeh wots ur addy")

Anyway, my current laptop is shit, so I will be able to use Skype properly come the weekend.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Just remember, if you commit a crime and want to share it's not being a pussy to sign up under a troll account via proxy to release it. That's just smart :p

Fuck that, if I do something stupid, I wanna take credit for it. If I spend 2 weeks jerking off in a gatorade bottle and paint "Totse" on the window of a tacobell only to have some asshole that lives near me post the pics first. I don't give a fuck, I'll goto ass pounding prison to make sure people know I paint shit with my baby gravy.
  • Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Call in a bomb threat in a heavily populated area, leaving the smallest possible firecracker with some preposterously long fuse. Leave a note with it.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Envelope with Salt in it saying 'From the citizens of Totse.'

They'll think its Anthrax.