Baby Areola

ducklipsducklips Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm all for breastfeeding. My kids were Breastfed. I would never buy this for my Kid. This is sold in spain and is now available online everywhere. It's just a bit much.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
    I fapped
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    Nothing compared to the real thing

so hot
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    That is just stupid.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    It's beyond stupid.

I want to know who sat there and said it was a good idea.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    I hope to see this everywhere.
  • edited March 2011
    I actually wanted to get one of these dolls for my daughter next Christmas. I feel as though society has put too much emphasis on bottle feeding as the main method of feeding babies. Breastfeeding has become almost taboo and frowned upon. I believe it is the most natural and most perfect way to feed your baby. I like the idea of sending that message to little girls. Then when they are grown, they aren't freaked out at the thought of an infant sucking on their boob.. lol
    edited March 2011
    I agree but I think there are other more effective ways to teach your child that breastfeeding is acceptable. fuck everyone else and their ignorant taboos
  • edited March 2011
    I think this is an awesome way to go about it. You have to think about it.. Little girls, by nature, long to practice their nurturing instincts. Most of the role playing games they play are games that help them practice their natural mothering skills. This is why there are so many baby dolls on the market that pertain to so many different areas in mothering. If they have dolls that can pee and poop, and dolls that can walk and talk, potty train, eat solid foods, etc. Then I think that it is important to have a dolly they can breast feed too. Too often you see little girls bottle feeding their dollies. They are then led to believe that this is the primary way of feeding babies. I looooovvvvveeee the idea and I'm still probably getting her one for xmas.. lol :hai:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    I agree with those in favors

of this product.

Nothing wrong with little girls learning

how to breast feed. I wish i was breast fed :(
    edited March 2011
    I get it. I do

I never had a little dolly I would pretend to breastfeed and i breastfed my children and I whipped out my titty anywhere my babies were hungry. MY mother would be like maybe you should go to the bathroom. fuck that. Weird though cause she breastfed me till i was 3.

The longest I breastfed was 22 months and the shortest 4 weeks.

Breast milk is best but its not for everyone, Maybe the invention of formula and bottles is contributing to the over population of the world. I mean back in the day if there was problems with your boobs and you didn't have a wet nurse the baby would die. However places like Cuba and who knows where else they would give their babies goat milk. Straight from tit in some instances.