Teen Mom Gets into Fight

ducklipsducklips Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I lol'd at 44 seconds when Janelle, the teen mom from the MTV show fish hooks her.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81397695/

btw I can't stand this bitch...she's one of the more irresponsible mothers on the show. She fucked her up though. WINNING!

meh, not winning no tags for this

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    She punched her in the TITTY!

Great stuff.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    If I were there, a cop/neighbour I'd have shot both of them. Who is this "Janelle" girl? Never heard of her.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited March 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    I lol'd at 44 seconds when Janelle, the teen mom from the MTV show fish hooks her.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81397695/

btw I can't stand this bitch...she's one of the more irresponsible mothers on the show. She fucked her up though. WINNING!

meh, not winning no tags for this

I agree.. I watch the show here and there but DAMN she kills it. Janelle is one shitty mom but look at her mother she isnt much better when it comes to the loving part for her child Janelle.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Here, I embed it for you.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    i fapped. that person in the background sounding like a monkey made it a little harder. also teen mom :facepalm:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    They both look hot. Sexy :cool:
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited March 2011
    ground and pound. what a boss
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    I'd love to cream on these to hoes as the fish hook each

other on the ground.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    If I were there, a cop/neighbour I'd have shot both of them. Who is this "Janelle" girl? Never heard of her.

just some shitty mother MTV is following around with a camera
    I agree.. I watch the show here and there but DAMN she kills it. Janelle is one shitty mom but look at her mother she isnt much better when it comes to the loving part for her child Janelle.

very true about her Mother, the bitch is crazy and even when Janelle did try she was continuously antagonized, maybe if she would shut the fuck up for a second they might make progress...they both fail as parents.
    Here, I embed it for you.

so thanks for trying to help, but i knew youtube doesnt allow "fight" videos and that it would be disabled.
    edited March 2011
    I'll put it up on Dailymotion.
    [DM]xhvojh_ebaumsworld-teen-mom-janelle-gets-into-a-fight-video[/DM]
    edited March 2011
    OP is a troll.

What little respect and sympathy I had for you is completely gone. I am sure that most of the intelligent members of totse have lost most of their respect for you. But let's try this, tell us what section of Totse2 you moderate, oh wait, it's news of the world isn't it. I have a VPN and can hit form a different IP in a different nation at will. How would you react if I used this to spam the shit out of your forums with useless off topic crap like this and the rest of the shit you have been spreading all over totse?

When you resigned from totse you said you would continue to post here. I guess you forgot to mention your post would be complete useless shit aimed at taking good threads into the gutter.

Just remember Chestnuts, what comes around goes around and karma can be real bitch when it has interested allies.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited March 2011
    I saw this on Nancy Grace and they blurred out her bra for some reason.:confused: I thought it would've been a nipple slip. Oh well, still fappy.