Threats sent to NY lawmakers

edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/116701/1/NY-Lawmakers-Receive-Threatening-Email-
News reporters, politicians and the wealthy are all going to be targets.

It is obvious to me that the wealthy in this country are so well insulated that nothing will pull them off task and that, in order to deal with them, I need to incite people to violence. In a day where those in power are bold enough to eliminate labor unions and the government conducts surveillance on Americans whenever they speak out, the response must be violence. When broadcast and print journalists do the bidding for those in power and side against unions and the working class in favor of pro-corporate nonsense, it is obvious that they too must be the target of violence as well.

Interesting. What do you guys think will come of this? Anything? What do you think about using violence against politicians, the media and the ruling class?

Personally, I could go for some dead newsmen and senators. The guy makes some good points in his e-mail. If you're making millions screwing your constituents over, corrupting our government or propagandizing your viewers and there's no reason to stop what you're doing, why would you?

EDIT: I meant to post this in the News forum..

Comments