Enough is enough

TSAoDTSAoD Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I tried to be a nice guy, tried to just chill out. I swear I did. But you people wouldn't allow it.

All I came here is to have fun, with no trouble with anybody. But when a guy that is on the computer and keeps hating me it really pisses me off.

You can hate me. No, I won't let you fuck with someone I still love, even if I have to leave the Internet for good.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    TSA is being a whiney bitch right now.

He'll get over it
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    I tried to be a nice guy, tried to just chill out. I swear I did. But you people wouldn't allow it.

All I came here is to have fun, with no trouble with anybody. But when a guy that is on the computer and keeps hating me it really pisses me off.

You can hate me. No, I won't let you fuck with someone I still love, even if I have to leave the Internet for good.

Wtf do you mean by that? Is that a racist comment?

I don't see color, here we are all teal. &T color.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    y so serious?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    It's the internet, dude. Take a few days off and enjoy the weather. It'll do you some good <3
  • edited April 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    It's the internet, dude. Take a few days off and enjoy the weather. It'll do you some good <3

Fucking this :thumbsup: I've been taking a break from the internet for the last week now and already life seems a lot better. The sun's shining outside, it's warm, and I've got shit to do.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    WTF are you spewing about OP?
  • edited April 2011
    You are such a faggot.

EDIT: Also, I thought I told you we won't stop, I thought I told you that we won't stop.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    go cry to cocklet u faggot
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    The internet is a doorway to a land your soul cannot handle.

Kindly GTFO.