Snuff is awesome

edited April 2011 in Life
Anyone try it? it's pretty sweeeeet. I got to try the peppermint kind...

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    not compared to cigs brah, but it is alright.
  • edited April 2011
    Hehehehheehehehehehhee

I enjoyed it immensely.... Although having brown shit come out yer nose the next day is less fun hah
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    i sniff it off your moms clit
  • edited April 2011
    Yah, I tried snuff a few times, mostly because I really like snorting things, the buzz is pretty good, but wow, your heart rate goes through the fucking roof. I wonder what kind of cancer you get if you use it long enough.
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    anybody else get the hiccups? every damn time
  • edited April 2011
    Never tried it. Is it worth my time or should I settle for cigarettes instead?
  • edited April 2011
    Yah, I tried snuff a few times, mostly because I really like snorting things, the buzz is pretty good, but wow, your heart rate goes through the fucking roof. I wonder what kind of cancer you get if you use it long enough.

Idk bout the type o cancer, but I bet u git the same type of coke-nose-rot if you use it excessively...
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    Idk bout the type o cancer, but I bet u git the same type of coke-nose-rot if you use it excessively...

you bet your ass. an old friend of my mustve gone through a tin every 2 days. last time i saw him his nose was starting to get sores
  • edited April 2011
    you bet your ass. an old friend of my mustve gone through a tin every 2 days. last time i saw him his nose was starting to get sores

I know of one man who actually lost his nose to cocaine. He had a prosthetic thing that he wore to work, but under that, there was absolutely nothing left.

I heard stories from his old work-mates (They worked in an office in the city, and would often hear him on the phone) and they said that they heard him on the phone in his office on numerous occasions saying "No, bullshit, it has to be rock, nothing but rock."

They said it was common-place (Before the loss of his nose) to see him doing lines in front of his computer during work hours. At one point, his superior learned that his habit had gone out of control, mentioned it during his annual review and requested that he submit to a drug test.

"Look..." He said, "I'm not a boy-scout, and if you check that piss-test, you probably won't like what you see. But if you can find someone who's been in the business as long as I have, to do the work that I do for the money that I do it for, be my guest."

He was fired.

EDIT: Bumping for this morning, this afternoon and this evening.
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited April 2011
    You wouldnt get your nose fucked up because of snuff. You dont snort it so it doesnt kill your nasal cavity. It is sniffed in so it lines your nasal cavity. I guarantee you its not going to do anything that coke does in the sense of how it effects your nose long term.

Snuff is my favorite type of tobacco. People need to be more educated of it.
  • edited April 2011
    You wouldnt get your nose fucked up because of snuff. You dont snort it so it doesnt kill your nasal cavity. It is sniffed in so it lines your nasal cavity. I guarantee you its not going to do anything that coke does in the sense of how it effects your nose long term.

Snuff is my favorite type of tobacco. People need to be more educated of it.

Well, I'm willing to concede I don't know much about ye Olde nose rot....

I definitely enjoyed snuff though... Especially when I was walking home while I was smoking at the same time hahahaha
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited April 2011
    Tried it once sneezed a shit load afterwards. Got a little buzz, but I'd rather puff on a cancer stick.