Mexicans and the workforce.

GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I dont want to come off as a racist because I hate border jumpers no more then i hate white trash idiots. what i am pissed about is the defense people give about these shitheads in the workforce.
"oh they do the jobs americans dont want to do"
mother fucker...
name one fuckin person in the unemployment line or on the fuckin corner beggin for change who wouldnt scrub toilets in the bathroom of the mcdonalds for &.50 an hour. fuckin bullshit. ands im tired of going to wendys and not getting a FUCKIN TOMATO on my burger.
"can i have a jr bacon cheeseburger with tomato please"
"with tomato?"
"yes"
"ok one dollar 18 penny"
.......18 penny?
30 seconds later...muther fucker their aint a goddamn tomato.

This is fuckin bullshit. and its not just wendys either. ive lost job oppurtunities to fuckin wetbacks who didnt graduate high school because they are fuckin bilingual. BULLSHIT to be bilingual in a fuckin job where people speak english you have to be able to SPEAK FUCKIN ENGLISH. knowing 10 words of english isnt fuckin bilingual.

I need a fuckin job too goddamnit im in college. just because these fucks have to start buying diapers for their shitload of kids doesnt make me need a job any less. and i understand what PUT A FUCKING TOMATO ON MY BURGER means.
/rant

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    so u want to work at wendy's?
  • edited April 2011
    Is there a set number of jobs in the United States?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Everyone Knows a mexican will out work a Nigger, Jew, Whitey, porch Monkey,

chink, Bamboo Coon, Black Dagos, Fig Gobbler, gooks, Muppetfuckers, and Spear Chuckers

any day. You want a job get your ass out there and Compete with these

beaner fucks to get a job. You Tee-Pee Creeper
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Who the fuck is making you search for a shitjob being a legal citizen? what are you fucking retarded?

YOU ARE A FUCKING CITIZEN ffs. Where are you at?
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited April 2011
    get a job as security. like loss prevention or mall security. idk. dont they have a place there in college were they hook u up with a job?
  • edited April 2011
    Everyone Knows a mexican will out work a Nigger, Jew, Whitey, porch Monkey,

chink, Bamboo Coon, Black Dagos, Fig Gobbler, gooks, Muppetfuckers, and Spear Chuckers

any day. You want a job get your ass out there and Compete with these

beaner fucks to get a job. You Tee-Pee Creeper

Go in the afternoon... They'll be having their siesta then..
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    i live in utah. there shit tons of latinos and not a lot of jobs. aound here if you arent mormon you arent gettin a job anywhere that isnt already full of mexicans. saw some interesting info a couple weeks ago that in the last decade hispanics accounted for over half of the countrys population growth. if you dont speak spanish already better start learnin quick.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Estoy tan feli que mis hermanos le estan robando los trabajos a estos retardos gringos. jjajjaa que babosos. esta celosos por surjen sin tener papeles y por ser resien llegados. comete mierda op, que te vaya bien
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Estoy tan feli que mis hermanos le estan robando los trabajos a estos retardos gringos. jjajjaa que babosos. esta celosos por surjen sin tener papeles y por ser resien llegados. comete mierda op, que te vaya bien

looks like your set. i am fucked lol
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm being evicted in 2 days or so. What's this state you speak of?
    edited April 2011
    that sucks ass but on the bright side you can beg for change in two languages
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Chinks are the biggest minority year. Spics 2nd to last.

Why don't you get a spic girlfriend and have her teach you spanish?