Is it normal to want to be the opposite sex?

TSAoDTSAoD Regular
edited April 2011 in Life
Okay, maybe this is a tad odd even for Totse but have you ever fantasized about being the opposite sex? Like wanting to know what it would be like to be a girl?

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Same here.

I fantasies about break-ups with girl friends.

So I'm a lesbo.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    93680539.jpg

Well ..you do look like a woman actually so ........:D

And you also also look like underage lol...say ...15?

Someone should ban you probably from being here.:rolleyes:

he has cute little pre teen tits like a girl too.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Maybe it is normal to want to be a member of the opposite sex.
    Maybe it is normal to want to wear femenine clothes, and maybe it is normal to want to ram things up your non-existant vagina.

It's also normal to fuck members of the opposite sex and realise you have the better deal in life, and that if you get enough pussy, you won't want one yourself.
  • edited April 2011
    You should slice off your willie.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited April 2011
    I wonder what it's like to be a dude...women always get the shitty end of the stick...i'd like to ram my non-existent cock in your non-existent pussy.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Yes, it's normal. Although you're restricted by Religion and morals if you let everything go you can see the logic behind it.

You can change mentally if you're worried about the physical change.

I always enjoy exploring my girly side, you get the power to view things from different angle and the things that you hate or get freaked out by start to make sense.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Bullshit man. The fact is it isn't a normal behavior. Homosexuality itself is unnatural because gay couples cannot pro create. Even without religion in the picture it's obvious that tansgenders and the like are fucked in the head. The whole thing is a mental disorder and the fact that current society treats it as normal is fucked up.

Dude we have people fucking cats, dogs and even camels. If that can be considered normally then just think about being a girl for the sake of thinking isn't bad. Most writers do it. Hell, even I do when writing some perverted stuff.

Don't go the physical aspect of it. Just think in terms of thinking. When we're talking about making changes physically then it depends on the evironment. Like in PK it's not normal to walk around naked. But it's normal to have long beards and preach religion. And in some places it's normal to stroll around naked but not have beards and religion.

It depends on where you live and the society you're in. They decide what's normal and what's not. having sex with children or underage girls was normal in the past but society when against it and now it's a forbidden.

Same applies to sex, it was an okay think when we had Pagans but Christanity ruined it and Islam fucked it up.

So, in an ideal world where nothing is wrong and being open and doing whatever you like is allowed, it's normal.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    From Reddit:
    Yes, but there are two separate ways to look at it.

Transfolk believe that they were born the wrong gender and for them it is normal to want to be the other gender (from which they were born). For everybody else I think that it is normal to occasionally want to change gender because of social norms associated with a certain gender (clothes, sex life, etc).

http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/grn0r/is_it_normal_to_want_to_be_the_opposite_sex/
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited April 2011
    No it isn't normal faggot.

Yeah, but you can't tell me you have never wondered what it feels like to have a vagina...ha

Also, if you want to get into the simple science of it: we all have testosterone AND estrogen, so that means we all have male and female influences in our bodies.

I think all of this overt sexuality is abnormal--more than anything else actually...and there are so MANY more fucked up chemicals in our bodies now than ever; it only makes sense that mutations will happen.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    no, i wouldn't want a period, or to deal with crazy emotions. so no.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited April 2011
    no, i wouldn't want a period, or to deal with crazy emotions. so no.

It'd be atleast informative to have that perspective though.

I'd mostly just want to play with myself. hahah
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    Yes i would like a pair of tits and a vag. but not on me thankyou. Btw Chop off your dick. or even better start shoving stuff up your booty/dick hole. And dont forget the pikz for js
  • edited April 2011
    To fantasize about being female is probably not normal in the statistical sense, but that is almost impossible to clarify. To believe that you are female when you're not is a neurological disorder.

The more important question you should perhaps be asking is, 'is it harmful?'.