Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    FUCKING NIGGERS HITTING OUR WHITE WOMEN. THIS IS MADNESS.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
    Moved to HB, due to Zoklet stuff.

Move it back retard.
  • edited April 2011
    Well this thread sure is a clusterfuck!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Moved back. Requested by section mod.

OP, next time link directly to content and No Z links please. Use HB for that.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    I love the new look of McDonalds. Seems much more homey and welcoming.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Related:

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    I would love it if something like that happened when I was in a fast food joint. I would knock both those stupid bitches on the fat asses. (Just in doing my thing and protecting the weak of course)
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I would love it if something like that happened when I was in a fast food joint. I would knock both those stupid bitches on the fat asses. (Just in doing my thing and protecting the weak of course)

:facepalm: No you won't old man. You'd die from the scare.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    a few things -

was that her hair on the floor near the end?? :eek:

why the fuck she have a seizure for??

what did she do to deserve the beating?

i also hope these black bitches paid by card so they can be tracked down (i doubt it though niggers dont have bank accounts do they)
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Nick wrote: »
    Why moved back ?, just because they were black ? that's racist :D

I can paint them white or yellow if you like, will you move it to trash can then ?:rolleyes:

Speaking of civil unrest......white men will get angry as well....:)

Anyway, it's better for this thread to go to HB , it is propaganda against the black people out there......that's my opinion at least.

Some people talk and talk, but never say a thing.

On topic: I'm sure this is a common occurrence in Baltimore. Poor girl is lucky she wasn't stabbed too.
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    :facepalm: No you won't old man. You'd die from the scare.

Anything you say cupcake.

WTF is everyones ass rash with threads being moved. WTF, does it really matter where the thread is placed by a mod? So long as your words are not altered it is all the same. Grow the fuck up you whiny little bunch of bitches.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    a few things -

was that her hair on the floor near the end?? :eek:

why the fuck she have a seizure for??

what did she do to deserve the beating?

i also hope these black bitches paid by card so they can be tracked down (i doubt it though niggers dont have bank accounts do they)

answer me you fucking fuck faced fuckers
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited April 2011
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited April 2011
    Anything you say cupcake.

WTF is everyones ass rash with threads being moved. WTF, does it really matter where the thread is placed by a mod? So long as your words are not altered it is all the same. Grow the fuck up you whiny little bunch of bitches.

lolumadlicenseplate.jpg
    edited April 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    lolumadlicenseplate.jpg

If you examine the situation carefully you will find that it is others who are upset, I am just :facepalm:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited April 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCPd4uuVKm0

Fucking shame that an old lady is the only one that tries to step in and do anything. Know how all niggers stick together when it comes to whites being attacked. If it were me I'd knock a bitch out, group fights against one person is not acceptable unless it's life or death. Have to remember there is no honor in a fight in America, that when shit pops off expect to die and kill anyone if you have to in the process because you never know how far it will go. Pathetic.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I say we burn those niggers. I mean I have so fucking raged. I hate niggers and boy those cunts needs to be killed. If I saw this IRL and if this was happening in front of my fucking eyes, I would have beat the shit out of those cunts. Girl or no girl, you can't gang up on someone like this. I think we need to track down those cunts and make sure to get them killed by white boys.

Also, we need to find that fucking place this happened and bomb that shithole. This is just fucking too much.

FUCK THOSE CUNTS!

:mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    County police confirmed that the attack occurred April 18 in the 6300 block of Kenwood Ave. Police said the 14-year-old girl has been charged as a juvenile, while charges were pending against an 18-year-old woman.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-viral-video-mcdonalds-20110422,0,4613709.story

If given a chance I will kill those idiots. FUCK!
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited April 2011
    Awww I just duped, and here I thought I was first. Should have known better lol. For some reason it doesn't surprise me it happened in Maryland though. That place is a fucking cesspool for ghettoness.