David Cameron and George Osborne duped into signing pro-cannabis petition

MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Glad to know the prime minister of the UK supports the cause! :hai: It's well known that before he came in to politics that David Cameron was an avid drug user.
DAVID Cameron and George Osborne have been tricked into signing a petition to legalise cannabis.

Children from Channel 4 show Jamie’s Dream School hoodwinked the gullible pair after former Labour spin king Alastair Campbell got them some time with the PM.

Mr Cameron told Henry Gatehouse, 17, cannabis causes health problems then signed a folded piece of paper Henry gave him without reading it.

Henry then unfolded the paper and held it out to the camera to reveal it was a petition he was starting. He said: “I did get them all to sign my cannabis legalisation notes, so I am just going to put ‘agreed by’.”

The show, to be shown on Wednesday at 9pm, also showed Mr Campbell slamming the Tories.

As Mr Osborne signed autographs, he told the children: “This guy is taking your benefits.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/04/11/david-cameron-and-george-osborne-duped-into-signing-pro-cannabis-petition-by-kids-115875-23052530/

Comments