I hate punk moderators

TSAoDTSAoD Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
As an Internet and forum veteran, I can't stand these new age younger moderators who don't fucking get it, and don't know how to mod properly. :thumbsdown:

Not on Totse but on forums in general. It makes me so mad.

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited April 2011
    No u :mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Examples?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    Moving to NIMF.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
    These young punks try to scold me over stupid stuff like "insulting" someone :rolleyes: Like be a fucking man and deal with it. I don't derail threads and I constantly have these bastards throwing infractions any chance they get.

It is my understand that moderators are suppose to keep forums going smoothly, not play Internet dictator.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Moving to NIMF.

You had me there.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited April 2011
    Maybe this isn't normal but I get the most frustrated and angry over things on the Internet. :o
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    That last comment made my night. You are a funny funny man :mad:ijuana.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    If you treat people with more respect, you will be treated respectfully.

The only reason why you are so frustrated about the internet is because you are frustrated with yourself. If bashing others lead you to becoming angry, shouldn't you try another approach? Or are you going to be the average human being who is driven by negativity? Of course this is no ultimatum; it's just friendly advice.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »

The only reason why you are so frustrated about the internet is because you are frustrated with yourself. If bashing others lead you to becoming angry, shouldn't you try another approach? Or are you going to be the average human being who is driven by negativity? Of course this is no ultimatum; it's just friendly advice.

OH what the fuck do you know Lethergayica

you're just a pussy
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    OH what the fuck do you know Lethergayica

you're just a pussy

this. Lethargica you get no respect irl
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    I am a pussy because I don't like being negative! You guys are still cool :cool:. The coolest people in the world are the poorest. Here, take my excuses because you need more excuses to justify being trolls everyday :).
  • edited April 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »

Crybabies can never get enough respect, which is precisely why they should never be modded.