British woman leaves family to marry crip in US

TSAoDTSAoD Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
snf23spda2801297120a.jpg
Sharon, 34, had given up her job, her husband, her son and her life in Britain to marry the ex-con after meeting him through a pen-pal service.
But instead of the fairytale romance she had hoped for, the British mum found herself living on a gang-ridden, drug-infested Los Angeles housing estate."

Sharon picked Rickey, also 34, to be her pen-pal after seeing his online profile, which seemed warm and friendly.

She said: "My first letter to Rickey was ten A4 pages long. It felt good to pour out my feelings to him."

Incredibly, just five months after receiving Rickey's first letter, Sharon ended her marriage and by March 2008 Rickey had confessed he was falling in love with her and proposed marriage."

Sharon said: "I was falling for him too and we got on brilliantly.

I knew he had been a gang member in his youth and at 21 he'd been speeding when the car crashed and killed a 19-year-old woman, which led to the manslaughter charge.

But he told me that was all in the past and he wanted to have a future together with me.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3542806/I-married-jailed-Crips-gangster.html

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Well, I think she's going to get fucked up :thumbsup:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Glad she's fucked off, shallow bitch. The kids should file for abuse seeing as their Mum will probably be cooking up crack across the pond, as well as getting Niggerdicked every night.

If that were my Mum I'd disown her.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Stupid whore, when went for the black cock. She deserves to get bitch slapped.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    I have seen more than a handful of people pull stupid shit like this IRL. They meet someone online or via some penpal setup and then based on characters on a screen or a page toss thier entire past in the garbage and their whole like to chance.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    What the fuck is wrong with some women
  • edited April 2011
    I hope the kids abandon her as she abandoned them. I've disowned shitheads in my own family before today. Cut them off cold. Feels fucking marvellous.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited April 2011
    The final straw came earlier this month with a blazing row at 3am when Rickey came home and started an argument about the way Sharon had made the bed.

She said: "He threw me out of the house and locked the door, saying, 'I just don't care where you go b***h, walk in front of a truck for all I care.'

"My son was due to come out for a visit and I knew then I couldn't let him see his mother being treated that way.

"I phoned my mum and begged her to get me out. She bought me a one-way ticket and I left with just my handbag and the clothes I was stood in.

"It was a big shock for me to see how Rickey behaved.

"Obviously I had never seen this side to him when he was in prison and I thought we'd be blissfully happy together when he came out."

Some people must stumble through their lives with their eyes closed. She thought it was going to be a fairytale living with a ganag member with a history of drug use and a manslaughter conviction?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    She's really cute and he seems like a nice guy.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    She's really cute and he seems like a nice guy.

You could be a very good marriage consultant.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    this is product of little dick syndrome.

She left her exhusband for a much larger aids infested penis.

happens all the time. Mainly to you guys posting in this thread.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    The clock in the background doesn't even have hands :facepalm:
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    She's a traitor. :(
  • edited April 2011
    this is product of little dick syndrome.

She left her exhusband for a much larger aids infested penis.

happens all the time. Mainly to you guys posting in this thread.

Owners of sharp tongues should be aware of cutting themselves.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Owners of sharp tongues should be aware of cutting themselves.

^^ little dick ;)
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited April 2011
    Hopefully she gets aids from the filthy coon.