Losing weight by starving myself

TSAoDTSAoD Regular
edited June 2011 in Life
I'm trying to lose weight as quickly as possible, my plan is to starve myself by consuming the minimum amount of calories.

Any advice or tips?

Comments

• PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited April 2011
    Lose weight, try smoking crack?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    shit works.

saw it on discovery channel.

some dude fell in a hole and ate only bugs and rainwater. After being there for 3 weeks, his body went into "emergency mode" and started eating up all his fat then his muscle tissue. Forgot how much weight he lost but judging from the pics, ~50 lbs?
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    I'm trying to lose weight as quickly as possible, my plan is to starve myself by consuming the minimum amount of calories. I haven't decided exactly how many calories but somewhere around 1500, just enough to prevent starvation mode.

My goal is to lose at least 4lbs a week. Any advice or tips?

Your body will go into starvation mode. Eat! just watch what you eat and walk more then you did the day before. Try parking further back in the parking lot of a store or eat healthier. Its not that hard if you really want results the right way, but if you want to go to the extreme then smoke some shit and stay up for days
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    just more booze & eat less.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    just more booze & eat less.

Not at all. Beer is like liquid bread.
    Drink water. Lots and lots of water. Think you had enough water? Drink more. :angry:

Less fat, more protein. Oh, and it doesn't hurt to go for a run every now and then.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    I came across the beer and ice cream diet today: http://www.funs.co.uk/fs/25.htm
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    Start cutting yourself daily, blood loss is a great way to lose weight fast.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011
    Not at all. Beer is like liquid bread.
    Drink water. Lots and lots of water. Think you had enough water? Drink more. :angry:

Less fat, more protein. Oh, and it doesn't hurt to go for a run every now and then.

true but it works for him some how
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    Binge and purge OP
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited April 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    I'm trying to lose weight as quickly as possible, my plan is to starve myself by consuming the minimum amount of calories. I haven't decided exactly how many calories but somewhere around 1500, just enough to prevent starvation mode.

My goal is to lose at least 4lbs a week. Any advice or tips?

1500 calories isn't quite starving yourself... I'd suggest go with 300 calories it would be much more effective... :rolleyes:

If you want to lose weight just calculate how much calories you are in taking at the moment and take in around 500 less a day. You don't want to go too dramatic it just isn't healthy. I would suggest eating around 4-6 smaller meals a day to keep your metabolism up. Just don't be fucking retarded and starve yourself. :thumbsup:
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Mate, that is the worst way to lose fat because your metabolism will slow down and then when you start eating you will put all that weight back on. Plus it makes it harder to lose weight in the future. DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF TO LOSE WEIGHT. Friendly advice :)
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited May 2011
    A lot of people believe this is the solution. It is not.

If you don't eat when you wake up, your metabolism becomes slower..so when you are done with your "diet" you will just get your weight back. Suggestions:

Eat low glycemic foods. High glycemic will spike up insulin levels which makes you hungry.

Eat High fiber foods: not only do they help cleanse your stomach, you will feel like you are "full" and won't really feel the need to eat.

Eat 5 small portions a day, not three big meals, because by the time you hit "lunch" or "dinner" on the three meal plan, you will eat a lot more than the 2 small courses.

Fucking exercise! i'm tired of people who think they can just stop eating and lose weight...it doesn't work that way -_-
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited May 2011
    meth binge op. you will the loose the wait in to time at all. insomnia is the only downside. and shadow people :angry:
  • edited May 2011
    ^ Above guy makes some sense.

I lost 30 Lbs in about 2 months just from smoking instead of food for about 2 meals a day and working full-time as a dishie in a kitchen. Self-control and drug use are the easiest ways to lose weight. fo realzies
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    lol Tsa is still posting here.

Nigga is a bigger troll then Nick. He all over zoks herpe dick

like a motha
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited May 2011
    Sweating and stretching while on a *good diet will help much more than 'starving' yourself--it'll only hurt you if you're just trying to lose weight...

*everybody is different as to what works for them, but some things should be obvious:

Fiber(definitely a big one..benefiber works well); good protein(vegetable protein, milk, fish, nuts, high quality meat, etc.) Fruits and veg(organic) Starch(grits, oatmeal, bread, pasta)

If you want to lose weight, ask yourself why you're doing it, and how you'd be better off.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    Just smoke a lot of weed and don't eat much.

Terrible advice.

Pseudoephedrine + coffee or Ephedrine + Caffeine + Asprin.

You could also pick one of the highest calorie-burning exercises and do a different one every day. Also cut 300-500 calories out of your diet, preferably fats or high glycemic carbs (chips, candy, etc etc). The regular uptake of stimulants such as those I've said above, as well as clenbuterol, albuterol, cocaine, or crystal meth would be more effective, and results would come quicker.

http://www.nutristrategy.com/activitylist4.htm
  • edited June 2011
    2,4-dinitrophenol or 2,4 DNP as it's sometimes called is the most effective weight loss drug ever discovered. It's easy to make too, if you don't want to pay the outrageous prices for it online. Just don't blame me when you cook to death from the inside because you've OD'd on it, oh, and if you're female there's a small chance you'll develop cataracts.

What can I tell you... there are no free rides on the Fat Loss Train.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    throw up, til you die :thumbsup: