I think dirtysanchez is dead

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
for real. he hasn't logged in to totse2 in weeks.

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited May 2011
    cause of death: pcp overdose
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited May 2011
    Good riddance.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Too bad he didn't make the news :o
  • edited May 2011
    If sanchez is not logging on anywhere there is definitely something wrong, he is as hooked on the feedback he gets from forums as a junkie is on junk. Hopefully he is okay, I will say atheist prayers for him. Question to those who post on totse2; in his more recent posts here as JS, he seemed a little wacky, more than usual, was this just for us?, or was he on the wacky there too?

C/O

"oh dear lord, whom I do not profess to believe in, but given that others do, I sometimes hedge my bets a little

please find it in your graces, existent or not, to deliver DirtySanchez from whatever persecution, illness, or state of delerium he currently occupies

know that although we hate him, we are also rather fond of him, and retract any petitions we made for his demise or dismemberment

deliver him unto us whole, and full of hate, just as he was before you/karma/fate caught up with him

we will burn the member of your choice as long as it is TDR, in offering to placate your likely non existent nastyness

this we ask in the name of Charlie Sheen, as we know you have kept him alive for some unfathomable reason, and this might just be it

cheers, amen, prost, oogy wa wa, whatever"
  • edited May 2011
    DS went absolutely nuts and then just disappeared. I heard rumors of him saying he was suicidal? I can't remember, probably true though.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    It's kind of sad, occasionally I enjoyed his crazed rants :(
    My assumption is he's either been sectioned, pcp overdose, murder/ suicide or that he's just fucking everyone about with some ingenious plot
  • edited May 2011
    It's kind of sad, occasionally I enjoyed his crazed rants :(
    My assumption is he's either been sectioned, pcp overdose, murder/ suicide or that he's just fucking everyone about with some ingenious plot

When he comes back, we'll all tell him that no one gave a shit if he was dead and he'll just go crazy again :)
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    When he comes back, we'll all tell him that no one gave a shit if he was dead and he'll just go crazy again :)

lulz, even better would be to tell him more people gave a shit about Anne Frank's death than his :o
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    I guess his meth lab exploded.
    RIP Chester
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    He is probably in jail. He probably went ape shit IRL due to all the humiliation he suffered online and got himself locked up.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    DS was a fucking retard whose trolling got to his head. Hope he got gangbanged by some latinos and then mugged by niggers.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    his movement is actually working, he's out irl getting shit done.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    Yeah sure it is rabbit, sure it is.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited May 2011
    Mabye his parents discovered his "political writings" and turned him into the feds.