fuck buddies

MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
edited May 2011 in Life
can women honestly have them, or do they all catch feelings? have you caught feelings before? do you prefer fuck buddies? discuss.

Comments

• NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    No. Fuck buddies are rare, and these types of girls are despised by other females; because they lower the price of sex and make more availability to it.

One of the reasons the domestic cat is so abundant is that the female ovulates on copulation: fertilization is practically inevitable. With larger cats, specifically lions, this process has evolved somewhat further.

It is in the species' interest that only the fittest, healthiest and strongest males reproduce. As Darwin noted, in sexual selection it is usually the female which exerts a choice. The female policy is to raise the costs of sex and foster an adverse environment for males so that only the fittest prevail. The lioness has applied this principle by inhibiting ovulation. The male must copulate with her many times before he triggers ovulation in the female. This is how the lioness raises the costs of sex and ensures that a male which is old, unhealthy or otherwise lacking in stamina does not procreate.

Females instinctively act together to intensify male breeding competition, raise the cost of sex and enforce monogamy. The goal of the male is to lower the costs of sex.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    These "feelings" that most of them catch are when they know they could be onto something better, i.e. gaining socio-economic status from you. A lot of the time you'll hear of people whose "fuck buddies" eventually get a boyfriend (cash cow) and then ditch the male FB, since he is of no use anymore.

Women are frigid cunts.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I've yet to meet any girl who I have considered a fuckbuddy that has a lack of emotional tie. The sex was great and I held out, but after a month of fucking, they always bring up emotions and the mention of relationships gone.
  • edited May 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I've yet to meet any girl who I have considered a fuckbuddy that has a lack of emotional tie. The sex was great and I held out, but after a month of fucking, they always bring up emotions and the mention of relationships gone.

this. The one (kind of) long-term gf i had was a fuck-buddy to start, then she started to introduce me as her bf 'because it was easier', then bing-bang-boom it was all 'i love you!!!! I love you!!!1!oneone'. Fuckin' weak.

I remember seeing a survey years ago that said 25% of men could have non-emotional sexual relationships as opposed to only 3% of women.... I'd think that's a pretty safe bet.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    It can happen, but it is rare. The best stable no-strings I had was the girl I was banging just before I met my wife. Was literally my next door neighbor in an apartment complex, and she even had a steady boyfriend that didn't live with her.

Hell, there were even some nights she talked him into babysitting her kids that weren't even his....just so she could get some "rest/nap" time. Which really meant she was hanging out, getting high, and fucking me. ;)
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Like DG said- its rare.

I did have the pleasure of an NSA relaish for a while. Basically she was the hot girl version of me- which was awesome. She was a badass chick, had a thick bubble butt, perfect c cup tits (I hate big, stretch-marky tits). We just chilled all day n fucked around n watched movies, went to the beach, barbecued, went to parties... She was so awesome that I ended up getting attached to her. For the most part, she seemed pretty cool about the whole thing tho. It was perfect- everything I couldve hoped for. I had a crush on her forever....until I found out she's going out wit a black dude. That killed any feelings I had very quickly. lol.
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited May 2011
    Yes and No.....the shorter the hook up, the less of a mess of emotions that will be created as it is dragged on. I have become attracted to FWB and had men become emotionally attached when it was not there for me.

Keep it short and sweet.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    I end up getting attached then get very demanding

and abusive. Then i drink more liquor and aim for the rape.

So no, fuck buddies is no good :o for me
  • TadacantTadacant New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    Fuck Buddies are fun, but they don't work. Seinfeld proved that

+ sex produces hormones in the brain which promote "love" feelings and attachments. Shit's science.
  • RaptafairiousRaptafairious Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    Tadacant wrote: »
    Fuck Buddies are fun, but they don't work. Seinfeld proved that

+ sex produces hormones in the brain which promote "love" feelings and attachments. Shit's science.

This man knows the drill. Not for men tho.