Get out and fight..

LethargicaLethargica Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Fight for your dreams...no matter how old you are or where you're at in your life...it just takes a single decision to begin the journey.

What are your dreams?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    First of all, awesome add. Secondly, it was dramatized and thirdly I cried a bit. Although you can see the elements and everything but the real story packs a punch. I got a teary eyed because they accomplished something, a dream they all shared and worked there way through it.

Just for that they have my respect. I do wish one day I can have the courage these men had :).
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited May 2011
    Let's ride motorcycles!
  • SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited May 2011
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited May 2011
    Yes! They are still good friends to this day....

But before that..I can tell they were sick and tired of being where they're at in their lives. Because of that, they banded together and decided to take control of their lives..to live a good life..and so they rode..

Even if this was a commercial, or dramatized, it doesn't matter. If anyone takes in this message..then I have done my part..
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    Yes! They are still good friends to this day....

But before that..I can tell they were sick and tired of being where they're at in their lives. Because of that, they banded together and decided to take control of their lives..to live a good life..and so they rode..

Even if this was a commercial, or dramatized, it doesn't matter. If anyone takes in this message..then I have done my part..

You did well Young Grass Hoopa!