Teen beats up mom over Starbucks coffee

LittleBirdyLittleBirdy Semo-Regulars
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42935028/ns/us_news-weird_news/

Brandon Scott Quintana, 19, was taken to jail after he allegedly got physical with his mom because she drank his Starbucks iced coffee, TCPalm.com reported.

The Port St. Lucie resident is charged with battery for the incident earlier in the week, just days before Mother's Day.

Starbucks is delicious, but not "so good, it will make you wanna slap yo mama" delicious. That didn't stop Quintana from crying over spilled coffee.

The spat started when Quintana's 43-year-old mom woke up from a nap with a parched throat. She saw her son's Starbucks in the refrigerator and probably thought it was safe to drink.

After all, she did give birth to the kid.

When Quintana got home, he was looking for his chilled treat. When he couldn't find it, he threw a temper tantrum, police said.

Quintana allegedly told police he was "pissed off because he spent every cent on that coffee" and that what his mom did amounted to stealing.

Cops didn't quite see it that way.

Quintana's mom said she tried to solve the problem with her son by offering a 2-liter soda as a replacement for the Starbucks, but he pushed her into a computer chair.

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Don't fuck with the ice coffee.
  • edited May 2011
    Hahaha, what an asshole. Some people have the worst tempers I have ever seen :facepalm: I mean, I sometimes flip out but not at my own mom over something as simple as a starbucks. Kid is racking dishaprin.
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited May 2011
    If I raised my hand to my mom as a kid, she would have put me in the emergency room.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    My mother crashed her car and caved her chest in. I did not speak to her for two weeks as I was angry with her. I have told her many times to pay more attention when driving.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited May 2011
    http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Brandon_Quintana_5500097/

kinda hard to see him but he looks awfully familiar... I think I know a guy who looks just like that.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    I think I know a guy who looks just like that.

Yeah, Ryan.

The cunt has form for the crime too.

wsl0x.png

Check out the ears / eyebrows / shotgun nostrills / chin. Match. Just like he has been on meth for a fortnight.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Brandon_Quintana_5500097/

kinda hard to see him but he looks awfully familiar... I think I know a guy who looks just like that.

cough
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovry
  • edited May 2011
    I bet he was having a shitty day to begin with.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited May 2011
    He's 19 years old. He shouldn't be living at home mooching of mom anyway. If he's so broke that he can barely afford a coffee, you know he's not paying for groceries and shit.

Ultimately it's the mom's fault though. She should have beat the fuck out of that kid when he was still little enough to beat.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Yeah, Ryan.

The cunt has form for the crime too.

wsl0x.png

Check out the ears / eyebrows / shotgun nostrills / chin. Match. Just like he has been on meth for a fortnight.

el oh el

post it on cocklet. faggot british kid
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2011
    Thank you for the contribution OP. In the future please refer to these guidelines for posts in this section.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=2452
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Hmmmm....that would be one of the splendid individuals we have modding over at zoklet...LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery. Really says a lot about our site as a whole, if these are the kind of people we set apart as an example to the rest. An emotionally unstable, mother-beating, pill stealing, whiny, neck-bearded virgin junkie who has to hide out from his dealer because he stole some pills....AND WHO BEATS HIS MOM OVER A CUP OF COFFEE...lol. Im just blown away by what a fucking loser this kid is. And no one else over there seems to give a shit. Meh.

chocula.jpg

mug_quintana-thumb.jpg
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    CASPER wrote: »
    Hmmmm....that would be one of the splendid individuals we have modding over at zoklet...LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery. Really says a lot about our site as a whole, if these are the kind of people we set apart as an example to the rest. An emotionally unstable, mother-beating, pill stealing, whiny, neck-bearded virgin junkie who has to hide out from his dealer because he stole some pills....AND WHO BEATS HIS MOM OVER A CUP OF COFFEE...lol. Im just blown away by what a fucking loser this kid is. And no one else over there seems to give a shit. Meh.

chocula.jpg

mug_quintana-thumb.jpg

That's hilarious.
  • theshadowfaxtheshadowfax New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    CASPER wrote: »
    And no one else over there seems to give a shit.

It's not so much that we don't give a shit. We just know he'll go all ban happy on us if we mention it, over "personal details." Newsflash dude, if you get busted for beating your mom and put on national TV, spilling your name on Zoklet or &t.info isn't gonna do much more harm than has already been done.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    I honestly can't say what I would do if my mom drank my Vanilla Mocha. That shit is addictingly delicious.
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited May 2011
    It's not so much that we don't give a shit. We just know he'll go all ban happy on us if we mention it, over "personal details." Newsflash dude, if you get busted for beating your mom and put on national TV, spilling your name on Zoklet or &t.info isn't gonna do much more harm than has already been done.

Who the fuck invited you? :o
  • theshadowfaxtheshadowfax New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    Who the fuck invited you? :o

God :o
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    Thank you for the contribution OP. In the future please refer to these guidelines for posts in this section.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=2452

Great job TheDarkRodent!!!!!! :thumbsup: /sarcasm

A brand new poster decides to give their hand a try at Totse, and your incessant power-tripping manages to run them off in just one post. The only reason you entered this thread was to throw around your condescending bullshit and of course "show em whose boss"......because god forbid should a n00b not know you are the one holding all the power. :fap:

And it ain't even like you tried stopping the stupid side discussion that had derailed the thread at that point....nope, instead you just HAD to come in and start throwing around orders about protocol and then expect people to take you or this place seriously in the process. :facepalm:

Sadly, it isn't like this Little Birdy person is going to be your only casualty....as obviously your higher ups don't give a fuck about quality or integrity in the least, since your leadership(?) position here seems more important than anything else. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    I lol'ed at the thread but WTF DG, do you have to do this?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I lol'ed at the thread but WTF DG, do you have to do this?

Well, as long as you want to keep AVOIDING THE OBVIOUS (i.e doing it the hard way) then yeah.....I have to do this.

Or we can have a serious discussion above board and we can settle this by nightfall.

You tell me Dfg....just how IMPORTANT is it for you to have Rodent on your precious staff?????? :confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Well, as long as you want to keep AVOIDING THE OBVIOUS (i.e doing it the hard way) then yeah.....I have to do this.

Or we can have a serious discussion above board and we can settle this by nightfall.

You tell me Dfg....just how IMPORTANT is it for you to have Rodent on your precious staff?????? :confused:

:facepalm:

Kindly take it to B&M.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    :rolleyes:
    Dfg wrote: »
    :facepalm:

Kindly take it to B&M.

I've tried to, and all I get is the "power is going out" shtick. :rolleyes:

Besides, what's wrong with a little thread derailing/digression? Or are you telling me the peeps above that are going on about Zoklet members that have never even visited .info have more merit to their discussion, and now somehow I've ruined (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) this thread with my take?

Seriously man, I realize that a majority of Totse is all just about lulz and bullshit for you......but can you REALLY view this thread with an unbiased eye and view it from a n00bs perspective? Does it bother you even for a second we possibly lost a new member here? Or we gonna play games of avoidance and carpet sweeping, and just make it the weekend funfest since all this is about is yucks and nonsense? :confused:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    Nobody gives a shit but by all means cry some more.

Says the guy with his own gripes about Rodent, but that would get in the way of your spamming memes, wouldn't it??? :rolleyes:

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=13953
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=13952
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=13745

See Sanchez....this is why you come off as a spastic nobody, a person that no one can give much respect to. You don't stand for anything in this world, and your morality/ideals changes on a dime depending on how it suits you. :thumbsdown:

At least you are consistent though....most of your posts are just slobber any average kidiot could come up with. Keep on meme-ing Stalin, your legacy here is so ummmmmmmm memorable. :fap:
  • edited June 2011
    I vote we pull a PROJECT_PAT on him. Fuck LSD, what a dumb junkie motherfucker. There's never been anyone more deserving of it, especially considering he's staff and they're going ban crazy over at Zoklet now. :facepalm:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    I vote we pull a PROJECT_PAT on him. Fuck LSD, what a dumb junkie motherfucker. There's never been anyone more deserving of it, especially considering he's staff and they're going ban crazy over at Zoklet now. :facepalm:

Oh great! :facepalm:

Another cowardly pissant, so lacking a life they think "entertainment" is having to go tell on someone. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Yet another loser giving the state of OhighO a black eye with his stupid idealogy of life. What's the matter kid, your only life pursuit is to grow up and be someone like Dark Rodent some day......so you can REALLY feel cool about yourself and your tattle-taling?

Grow the fuck up Shaman......Totse was NEVER about telling on other people :facepalm: and it makes you look like the teacher's pet moreso than any REAL Totsean. :rolleyes:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011

Sorry we don't do PROJECT_PAT on members and others. Not cool.
  • Mor3BL7Mor3BL7 Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2011
    wow he shud have hid his starbucks better :o:o:o:o:o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Mor3BL7 wrote: »
    wow he shud have hid his starbucks better :o:o:o:o:o

You bumped this thread. Damn you.

*spills coffee*