A mexican molested my girlfriend [Long]

1357913579 Death Cog Machine
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

Last weekend, I get a call from my girlfriend. She went out drinking with a friend of hers, and this friend of hers took her to this guys house.

The guy was making them drinks. My girlfriend starts feeling odd, passes out with her friend in the other room. You all know where this is going.

She woke up several times with this guy's hand down her pants. And him sticking her hand down his pants. There is no doubt in my mine he would have raped her, had she not realized and started screaming her friends name. They got the fuck out of there.

This guy is a stereotypical guido fat mexican with gelled hair and facial piercings.

Needless to say, I have some very good friends who want to fuck this guy up almost as much as I do; one has military school training if that matters.

That night, three friends came and picked me up, we scoped out where this fuck lives. It's going to be rather difficult to isolate him, he lives with his uncle and aunt (No belair) and they make money by renting out the house next to theirs, so they have no reason to leave.

We had a little fun with the guys truck and, since we didn't exactly have any good ideas on how to get him outside that wouldn't result in a high chance of us getting caught, left.

Here's where it starts to get complicated: She'd like to go to the police, to fuck him over long-term (She is 16, he is 18. Nobody wants to be on a sex offender list for 20 years).

The problem with this is that something similar happened when she was very young; grade school young. Her mother found out last year, forced her to go to the cops with her. That ended in an asisn cop screaming at her that she was lying, and telling her that he put a note on her record that she lied about that, and she isn't to be trusted.

So, chances are, the cops won't do shit. We're currently unsure if the friend that took her to the guys house will confirm what happened to the cops (though her mother knows and probably would force her into it thankfully).

The problem with fucking him up directly, other than getting caught and not graduating (Senior in highschool here) ties into this. If she goes to the cops, they do jack shit and then we fuck him up, they're going to know where to start looking.

We could fuck him up and threaten to go to the cops if he attempts to do the same. Can't play this card if we attempt to get him arrested first, however.

Personally, as much as I want to rip the piercings out of his face and break his hands (Among other things), part of me would rather fuck him up in the long-term by getting him on that sex offender list.

She doesn't know what she wants to do at the moment. Reality has kind of just set in.

I figure, the more eyes look at a problem, the more solutions there will be. Or better, I guess.

Personally, if the whole police thing falls through, I have a friend with a tazer I could borrow. Follow him to a secluded area, zap him, duct tape his eyes. I want him to feel helpless and scared, just as she did. I want to see the terror in his face when he realizes how fucked he is.

But most of all, I want his hands. He put them where they didn't fucking belong, so he's losing the use of them. A man is worthless without his hands. No, I'm not talking about cutting them off. I want him to feel the pain.

So, what does totse think should happen? Any advice, whichever way this turns out?

I was really torn on where to post this, I won't be butthurt if it's moved to Bad Ideas or S&A. Just really, really want some other opinions/perspectives on this.

Comments

• WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Since you know where this guy lives, why not just send him anonymous letters calling him spic and threatening to cut off his hands/dick/whatever.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited May 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    Since you know where this guy lives, why not just send him anonymous letters calling him spic and threatening to cut off his hands/dick/whatever.

That would not only tip him off and give possible evidence and reason for police to be around his area of residence, but what does that accomplish?

I want him to suffer, be it physically or years of his life taken away.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Break his spine, make sure he won't walk again
  • edited May 2011
    Why not just drug him and then drive him out to the middle of nowhere and leave him? Also, you may want to cover him in rotting meat juices to attract scavengers... if you know where he lives there's a lot of possibilities, really....
  • edited May 2011
    What ever you decide to do, make sure to wait a few months and cool off. Like the old cheesy as fuck saying goes "Revenge is a dish best served cold".

This, definitely.

Also, you could play some mind games with him. Make him think that someone's out to get him with threatening messages and things like that. Really psychologically mess him up.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    get another girl to invite him to a "party." didn't he know your g/f's friend? basically try to get the creep off his property.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    Make sure she never goes to a spics house drinking again.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    OP, before you even put any more thought into a "planning" stage of anything.....first you need to be supportive, and most importantly CONTINUE TO FACT FIND.

My experience in these matters, things are NOT what they appear to be at face value....and while I'm not saying your girl is lying outright, there are things that have probably been omitted or skewed. It may not even be out of malice, instead out of fear or confusion that something may be misconstrued.....so in her angst she is twisting some thing.

I myself see some holes in the story that you portrayed that just don't add up. The biggest being how she was right in the next room and her as well as her friend were so responsive enough to just bail as soon as she started screaming. Something is fishy on that end, because on one hand it seems like they are both pretty much in and out almost completely incapicated, but they can both regain their shit at the same time and beat feet?

Meh, again that is just one aspect that doesn't seem right.....but keep pressing for more details and be wary of any inconsitencies, shit is not always at is seems...and she herself doesn't have to be "guilty" of anything, but right now you do NOT have the full story.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited May 2011
    Been in one of these situations before..feels like you are helpless and you want to cut off a limb or kill the guy because he hurt the people that you love. However, I am here to tell you not to fight fire with fire..in the end both sides will be left with bitterness. just talk with the direct source and ask him why he did it..you'll be surprised at what you will find when you are not coming at him aggressively..

Of course, it is the hardest way, but if you don't have a big ego it will be the fastest solution.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    Been in one of these situations before..feels like you are helpless and you want to cut off a limb or kill the guy because he hurt the people that you love. However, I am here to tell you not to fight fire with fire..in the end both sides will be left with bitterness. just talk with the direct source and ask him why he did it..you'll be surprised at what you will find when you are not coming at him aggressively..

Of course, it is the hardest way, but if you don't have a big ego it will be the fastest solution.
    And he'll say. "Oh! No reason, I had a stray bottle of tequila & a handful of roofies lying around. So I thought 'Fuck It! Why not?"
    Nope! I'm trying, but I cant see the scenario playing out that easily. :o
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    Physical pain is always far more effective than non-physical pain. The difference is always between short (physical) and long (mental) but the longer version is less useful and just a way of feeling like you're extracting true justice, which you aren't.

Baseball bats and tire irons, ski masks and gloves. Don't strike blows that will kill only would. Try not to break bones if you can (especially since the crime wasn't enough to warrant it) and the cops will treat it less importantly than if you break his bones and send him to the hospital in a coma. Spray paint or mark up his body with shit like "Date Rapist, Molester, Likes to beat on drunk and drugged women, etc." Rip his shirt off and if you want to go farther remove his pants and shoes and leave him in his underwear.

Men aren't going to go to the cops when they get turned into a little bitch like this, and the message on his body will remind him that his a shit bag and committed a crime. Guilt trip will mentally help in him not pursuing the law enforcement option and just chalking it up as karma. Be creative but don't go to far unless it was actual rape.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    You're taking your girlfriend's word for this?

Then again, I have heard of wetbacks selling their own kids for a pack of beer (the news story is probably still online) and a lot of them are kiddy fiddlers, so it wouldn't surprise me. I just wouldn't take solely your girlfriend's and her friend's word as evidence, women are known shit-stirrers. You could either see if he tries it on again, make sure there is some recorded evidence this time too... then be at the ready when it's happening to give him a beating if he tries it again. Or you could just cut the silly games out and confront him, but be vague... he'll be likely to drop himself in it if he did anything, beaners aren't very good at lying.

Just go by your gut instinct and judgement from then on. Don't be a pussy, beat his ass yourself, it's your bitch; don't drag other people into your "problems."
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Or you could just cut the silly games out and confront him, but be vague... he'll be likely to drop himself in it if he did anything, beaners aren't very good at lying.

You could try the above - get in with him and ask to buy some of the pills from him. Him being able to access them would be evidence enough for me - of course, law enforcement could not do this as it would be entrapment / encitement.

After that it is up to you. I will not recomend a punishment, it is not my place to, however, I will say I do know a girl that was given booze and molested by a guy.

Her brother had very large, muscular, tattoed gay skinhead for a friend. He had a set of twisted morals. He appreciated the hook up.
  • edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    OP, before you even put any more thought into a "planning" stage of anything.....first you need to be supportive, and most importantly CONTINUE TO FACT FIND.
    You're taking your girlfriend's word for this?

Clarity from the above posters.

And why did the police accuse her of previously lying? And even if he did touch her without consent, have you seriously contemplated the consequences of crippling him? If you insist on battering this kid then make sure of the reasons why you're doing it.

And no disrespect intended, I suspect you're young and your 16 yr old girlfriend is all srs bsnss but...
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Make sure she never goes to a spics house drinking again.

... are you prepared to risk getting convicted of assault (or worse) and the lifetime consequences of that, all because of your teenage girlfriend's foolishness?
    edited May 2011
    The amount of people and stories I've heard of men doing stupid things for their girlfriends or female friends, only for it to be a lie and then for the cunt to move on when the man is in prison for many years or life is ridiculous. You're young as well, no doubt at all that your girlfriend is very stupid too. Your girlfriend isn't stupid enough to not know what a male is looking for when he invites women back for drinks, especially when it's a sex crazed mestizo mutt.

Don't be a nigger, think of the long term consequences.

This is why women need to be ruled by their man.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    ... are you prepared to risk getting convicted of assault (or worse) and the lifetime consequences of that, all because of your teenage girlfriend's foolishness?

By posting here, I dont think he would really do it anyway. After all, how many guys that have gone out amputating fingers with a hammer have attemted to moralise it or seek justification first?

Girls often justify drunken sex with strangers to others by saying they were 'raped'. Why be a 'slut' when you can be a victim?
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Girls often justify drunken sex with strangers to others by saying they were 'raped'. Why be a 'slut' when you can be a victim?

Date rape is a dirty, fat assed, womanly lie.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited May 2011
    So, a bit of an update. This guys female cousin sent my girlfriend a message, on facebook of all places (:rolleyes:).

Apparently his/his uncles truck was "vandalized" and it was "probably your boyfriend" (Me).

Also, I could "get into a lot more trouble than he could".

More trouble for watching a guy pop two tires than a man who molested a 16 year old girl. Does she think anybody will believe that?

And "If it did happen, it would be one thing if he was sober and forced himself on you. He was drunk, he can't be held accountable for what he may have done".

That last part makes me both want to rage and laugh at the same time. Especially if this bitch really believes that U.S. law has exceptions because you're drunk.

Long story short, she has decided to try to go to the police. He's leaving in 3 weeks (Probably for college, graduation is very soon), so there is no time to twiddle our thumbs.

I hope it works, as I said, I'd much rather fuck his life up for 20+ years than give him some wounds that will most likely heal with time/surgery. That also ensures that he cannot do this to anyone else, and that people will be well aware of it.

On a side note, I finished making a hammer and welded it to a handle today. If you've played Red Faction: Guerrilla, you might be amused to know it looks exactly like the Stone Breaker Sledgehammer.

DaGuru wrote: »

I myself see some holes in the story that you portrayed that just don't add up. The biggest being how she was right in the next room and her as well as her friend were so responsive enough to just bail as soon as she started screaming. Something is fishy on that end, because on one hand it seems like they are both pretty much in and out almost completely incapicated, but they can both regain their shit at the same time and beat feet?

Only my girlfriend was incapacitated at the time. She started screaming for her friend, she explained what happened, they agreed it was time to go. It wasn't as fast as I had made it sound like.

Just go by your gut instinct and judgement from then on. Don't be a pussy, beat his ass yourself, it's your bitch; don't drag other people into your "problems."

I'm not dragging anyone else into it. They basically told me they wanted in on this, I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't have a say in it; her friends are my friends.
    You're young as well, no doubt at all that your girlfriend is very stupid too. Your girlfriend isn't stupid enough to not know what a male is looking for when he invites women back for drinks, especially when it's a sex crazed mestizo mutt.

Don't be a nigger, think of the long term consequences.

I'm well aware of this, you will have to take my word for it that we're not idiots. The mexican didn't invite either of them, this second girl took her over there because the mexican is a friend of hers.
    dr rocker wrote: »
    By posting here, I dont think he would really do it anyway. After all, how many guys that have gone out amputating fingers with a hammer have attemted to moralise it or seek justification first?

If it's my only option, I am doing this. I have thought about the possibility of it being a lie, but I know her too well. The sound of her voice...I know it's not bullshit. If she were to cheat on me, it sure as hell wouldn't have been with this fuck, there is no doubt in my mind.

I remember reading that right after you posted it. Perhaps I should clarify: She told me she's sure she wasn't drugged. She knows she just drank too much, got tired and passed out in a room with nobody in it.

Sure as hell has a new awareness of how tasteless the alcohol in mixed drinks can be (My friend have gotten me drunk that way before; it's surprisingly easy).

I'm not charging blindly into this. I looked for any obvious loop holes and parts that didn't add up; they all do. It's upsetting to see her the way she is now, she blames herself entirely. That still doesn't excuse what this fuck did.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    update* so what haz happened ever since?