Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    That's just fucking retarded.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited May 2011
    a whiny piece of Paki filth got rightfully STFU'd.

cry moar about it :facepalm:
  • edited May 2011
    Wooooow.... Just makes zok seem even shitter than it was. erorr was being a tool.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    Lol!
    They've just aided in his advertising by banning him.
    Look @ the thread responses....Pure genius Dfg. :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Erorr wrote: »
    Guys we obviously know your intentions in all of these actions. Its obvious your doing all of this to create uproars that destroy any site loyalty. Its cheap and so transparent....your just implementing the idea that the sites fucked by declaring it over and over again in this stupid little ways.

I just dont get why....this site will not go anywhere and your all single handedly disbanding and destroying the last popular hub for totses leftovers.

I understand your motives and Iam not really wound up over any of this but you all are destroying everything. If you successful implement all of your plans and they all pan out...then we are left with a dead zoklet with no activity or enjoyment and then we will have this site filled with the same amount of people now.

The end result of all of this will be the death of the community in general. So if you dont mind can you all quit being malicious and win your war with content and appeal? Because this sneaky and ill intended shit is just killing anyone's desire to post anywhere. Its just disbanding the members you want to migrate here.

Just fight your self declared enemies with substance, not spite.

You're lucky this isn't Z, otherwise you would have been kicked.

First of all you’re a moron. I was being helpful and I was posting on topic and not really advertising anything. You didn't even warn me and just infracted me out of fucking nowhere. Last time I was mod a thread mods did send a warning and then infracted.

It's quite clear you showed your true fucking face you cunt. You're the one causing the death of the community, with your power abusing approach. Would it kill to just send a simple warning? No, it would kill you because you're so fucking shallow.

If I really wanted to fuck with Z I would have done it already. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to check for loop holes and run a campaign but I didn't. I kept on being optimistic and thinking idiots will get the message. After months of ignoring Z, you guys pwned the user base thanks to your stupid policies and then I come there and give those users an alternative in a thread created just for that fucking thing. Rather that force users to take sides I said hey if you want you can try that place.

For fucking sakes, totse Global Mod LSA King contributes in T&T. Did you see me telling him to stop? Most of our mods did post on Zoklet. We don't give a shit about it. The only people who wanted to fuck with you are on fucking Z. There are still there and they will fuck you up in the end any way. They don't give a shit about Totse.info or Z. They just want to have some lulz.

Do we align with those idiots? No. We fucking don't at least I don't, I came there and tried to help out and cared for users and what I get, some fucking moron mod who thinks he knows everything, just outright bans me and thinks that will stop the fucking drama. You morons created the drama.

If you just have waited I would have left and continue to work on this place but you just ban me for no fucking valid reason. I mean I am Pakistani and even I wouldn't fuck someone like that especially considering that fucking dude, treated me fairly *talking to you ungrateful fuck Error* and always tried to help the community.

Seriously, I was working on saving the community and you fucking morons just can't keep ego in control and now you're here, saying, guys we all know what you were doing. WE weren't doing anything asshole. We didn't flood that place, no one even created threads about hate Z etc. I just posted in the threads already created.

Error you're a class D moron and someone that I really despise, I don't despise lot of people but it's clear you're one of them. I had some respect for you and the time you left the mod team I wished you good luck. I didn't have any problems with you modding Z, but THOR dammit, you turned into something else, a fucking idiot with no common sense and morals.

Now kindly GTFO to your Z, and have fun faking things. I will say it again, if the totse community on Z goes down it will because of mods like you and zos.

Fucking idiots.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Error you're a class D moron.

Sorry man, but you are being way to gracious......the little chump clinging to Zok's anus with eagerness ain't even a F or Phail. :facepalm:

He's a god-damn incomplete for christ sakes, because you know this kind of blatant hypocrisy and stupidity will be up for promotion in the Zoklet hierarchy any day now. You are probably looking at a future I & F mod, a true voice of the Zoklet community. :facepalm: :facepalm:
    substance.

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ spewing the word substance and this coming from a Zoklet Lackey Wannabe. And jus what the fuck is your place made of? A honeypot for the cops, and of course Zok's side profits since him and his asian buddies are just USING the place as a front to make some cheap ID bucks. Run back to your keepers in IRC now Error.....your handlers will just lovvvvvveeeee your devotion so they don't ever have to crawl out of their shadows and say or do anything besides reach for their ban/boot/delete buttons.
    ****Bullocks, grow up,that isn't how it happened you are all lying, and this is all I've got to say about any of it***** ;)
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Guys we obviously know your intentions in all of these actions.

Oh, of course you do, the 'we' that you refer to are the mind police and they know what everyone thinks.
    Its obvious your doing all of this to create uproars that destroy any site loyalty.

Oh no, looks like I was wrong and you are just pulling shit out of your arse.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Why am I instantly all of zoklet because iam a third mod in a popular corner. Iam speaking as a totse member not as a representative for zoklet.

You were obviously sneaking links in a grey area manner just so you could create this scene right here as more fuel for your fire. I recall your M&A and what was inside of it. I know your behind closed doors demeanour and its just such an obvious ploy your putting on.

Iam not abusing any of my so called powers or doing anything wrong in banning your for spam, i didnt perma ban you..... so whats the big deal? You didnt deserve any warnings with how blatantly obvious you were with your intent. Your the one with your own site to begin with....whats it matter.

You guys gotta cool down though, Iam not here putting your site down at all... Iam just saying you will be the ones responsible for completely dismembering the last bit of totse by creating this divide and that is all.

I didnt ban you out of kicks or to prove a point, i didnt come here to laugh. I just want you guys to know your easily understood and you will be the cause of the death of this community with your actions.

This will be my last response, from here you can dissect and shit all over what ive said. Iam not looking to argue

GTFO please, I have seen enough of your stupid mentality.
    :facepalm:

We're not the ones snitching users out you moron.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    What pisses me off is the stealing of IPs from here so they can be leaked over on that fuck hole. Don't fucking drag us down with you. Bunch of faggots.
  • edited May 2011
    Why am I instantly all of zoklet because iam a third mod in a popular corner. Iam speaking as a totse member not as a representative for zoklet.

You're not a member of Totse when you set yourself leak information about innocent members because you're upset at someone.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    You're not a member of Totse when you set yourself leak information about innocent members because you're upset at someone.

Error disclosed people's personal information as an act of revenge? If this is true, it is truly despicable
  • metameta Regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm a despicable faggot.

What?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    lol Internet shout match

you guys need a life
  • NIKOLASNIKOLAS New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    Dfg got banned because he spammed the board with advertisements of Totse.info, they should actually ban him permanent lol, especially now that he allows here on Totse.info, the following to monitor the whole site aka Totse.info.

That is awesome, we have our own protection, am feeling so nice.:)

Registrar: MARKMONITOR INC.
    Whois Server: whois.markmonitor.com
    Referral URL: http://www.markmonitor.com
  • edited May 2011
    1. Having a link in your signature is not spamming links.

2. In the instances that mods on Zoklet cited in which he actually did post links to Totse, it was to link to threads which were relevant to the OP (e.g. "Oh, OP asked about XYZ. There's a thread about XYZ on Totse which answers their questions. I'll post a link to that thread.").

You niggers are stupid.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    NIKOLAS wrote: »

MARKMONITOR INC.

Herp. Derp. Slobber

Geez....I wonder where the A.J. Monitor is? :rolleyes:

No Abi Monitor? :facepalm:

I know, I know, I know.....how about a Jeremy Monitor???? ;)
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Herp. Derp. Slobber

Geez....I wonder where the A.J. Monitor is? :rolleyes:

No Abi Monitor? :facepalm:

I know, I know, I know.....how about a Jeremy Monitor???? ;)

That's just silly, lol.