School's out for summer!

ducklipsducklips Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
not really Im taking summer classes so i only get a two week break but i plan on spending it with you lovely people. My IRL stuff has slowed down and this gives me more time to contribute.

Here's to two weeks of guilt free procrastination :thumbsup:

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Fuck yeah! Your Totse time begins.... Now. What are you going to do for Totse with this two weeks of spare time? You should pull a few all-nighters and really see what our traffic is like at 4am :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    lulz I've been out since the end of April :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Man, fuck me for this.

It's late and I am feeling tired. I look out the window it's endless darkness outside. I close my eyes and relax on my comfortable chair. I flex my neck and then slowly play with my perky boobs. I am bored I need something to do, I try to feel my body there is something missing. I get on totse and open a thread and start typing something about school being out and then I press enter but I feel something move inside me. I press enter again and I get the same feeling. With naughty thoughts in my mind, I start pressing enter, first gently and then faster and faster. My one hand is deep inside my wet pussy and another on the keyboard, I keep pressing enter and match the finger tapping with my trusting, up and down it goes until I get an error message and I let myself and let the sensation of posting on totse wash over me. I get my and my clean myself. Buddha returns few hours and later and things something big happened. here. I act casual as if nothing happened. But he doesn't know I had great sex with my keyboard and totse page.

Sorry it's 4:48 AM and I am in the perverted zone. No offense buddha, if it makes you feel better I imagine ducklips as a duck with white feathers and cute beak and a fine asshole.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Man, fuck this shit

It's 7:51 and I've been up since midnight studying nonstop for two fucking tests. I have an infected throat and a high fever, currently trying to OD on tylenol but it's not helping. I haven't fapped for a whole week and my dick feels weird so does my right armpit. I can't swallow my own spit without feeling pain and I can't go to a hospital because they're going to prescribe me some shit antibiotics and make me wake 4 hours for it while fat mexicans and chinks get prioritized for being illegals. Fuck I can't even drink water and my piss is bright yellow. I need to listen to some Taylor Swift but it makes my headache and fever even worse. I started talking to some dude last night. lol. I was sleeping and I just said Hi, and someone replied. I had a full conversation till I then realized, holy fuck, I'm mad sick and imagining people lol. It was like getting high except my whole bed was soaked it wet but I guess it was pretty cool.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    . . . I imagine ducklips as a duck with white feathers and cute beak and a fine asshole.

finest asshole this world has ever seen :o

and I am a duck
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    You guys need help.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Man, fuck this shit

It's 7:51 and I've been up since midnight studying nonstop for two fucking tests. I have an infected throat and a high fever, currently trying to OD on tylenol but it's not helping. I haven't fapped for a whole week and my dick feels weird so does my right armpit. I can't swallow my own spit without feeling pain and I can't go to a hospital because they're going to prescribe me some shit antibiotics and make me wake 4 hours for it while fat mexicans and chinks get prioritized for being illegals. Fuck I can't even drink water and my piss is bright yellow. I need to listen to some Taylor Swift but it makes my headache and fever even worse. I started talking to some dude last night. lol. I was sleeping and I just said Hi, and someone replied. I had a full conversation till I then realized, holy fuck, I'm mad sick and imagining people lol. It was like getting high except my whole bed was soaked it wet but I guess it was pretty cool.

Got to love random jerking in different threads :)

Oh Amy > Taylor
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=15655