How much do you pay for mushrooms in your area?

jewnosejewnose Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
The weed thread inspired me for this one. I haven't bought any mushrooms in a while and was thinking I might need some this summer. I have no idea what they're going for these days, and for whatever reason :o I can't remember how much they used to be.

So yeah...just out of curiosity, what do you guys pay for mushrooms where you live? How about acid, if it's usually available wherever you are?

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    When you say for an eighth, you mean dry shrooms, right? I used to grow and this thread is a help - although I think everyone should experience psychedelics for free as part of life.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I think everyone should experience psychedelics for free as part of life.

That. And I just recently bought some shrooms around here for the first time. They were chocolates, like little reeses cups, but with 2grams of shrooms in them (allegedly), and they were $20 a chocolate.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    Wow, I didn't know they were going for that much these days, JosephStalin. Do you mind telling the general area you live in? I'm not trying to stalk you or anything.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited June 2011
    If I sold them they would cost my customers £10 a gram or £30 an eighth. Of course good friends could get it cheaper.
    This is in southwest England.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Well it's raining, so free from the local park.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited June 2011
    $20 an eighth. You'll get blasted into space off of $20.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    Maybe like a dollar in petrol to get to the nearest fields. Quite a few of the notorious shroom fields near me are just off the road. People always stare when they see you munching them or carrying around a big bag full...Funny shit.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Nobody really sells shrooms here except if they go picking for libs in the autumn.

But when I had cubes I varied my prices depending on the person, some people I was chucking 8ths to for free and others charging £25, and various prices in between.

I got them for like £2/g or something ridiculously cheap so I didnt give a fuck about giving some away to good mates.

Gourmet mushrooms to restaurants, of course.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    Of course.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    I was never stupid enough to pay money for something that grows everywhere in almost every continent.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    Don't be so hard on yourself. You're plenty stupid.
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited July 2011
    $20 for 3.5 G
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2011
    I was selling for 45 an 1/8. Supply and demand my friends