What's it like....

edited June 2011 in Life
To give a shit about someone you also fuck?

I've never had the experience, so, you kno, just wondering or whatever... Does it make it harder to bring up anal? etc.. Kinda just free-thinkin outside the box, mods feel free to move if it's too retarded for here lol.

Comments

• jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    outside the box

lawl.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited June 2011
    When you have sex with them, You fuck them harder.

At least in my experience.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    lol, most the time i fuck a woman it is for the non-relationship type bargain. AFTER i am done fucking the first time i tell them i am not looking for a relationship, they agree (thinking they can trap me) then we basically become fuck buddies. no relationship happens (cuz i told ya) but during that fb stage just talk or ask about anal, she'll eventually agree.
  • edited June 2011
    lol, most the time i fuck a woman it is for the non-relationship type bargain. AFTER i am done fucking the first time i tell them i am not looking for a relationship, they agree (thinking they can trap me) then we basically become fuck buddies. no relationship happens (cuz i told ya) but during that fb stage just talk or ask about anal, she'll eventually agree.

ya but then you're in the same boat as me, cuz you don't give a fuck lol
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited June 2011
    The sex with someone who you love, I've heard is a lot better than fucking someone who you don't even know. I've only fucked strangers, so my opinion is probably not good, just going off of what friends have told me.