Mental Illness in Berkeley

HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
edited June 2011 in Life
So for the first a couple days ago I spent many hours in Berkeley. The first person who said something to me was a woman asking if I knew the time the bus came. I replied "No, I'm not from here", She: "where are you from" ... "You don't want to be in Berkeley, there are a lot of crazy people here. Schizoids, bipolar, schizophrenic. Even the students are mentally ill."

Little more chit chat with her and I was on my way. For my time spent in Berkeley though it really did seem there was an extreme concentration of weirdos. It got me thinking of mkultra and different CIA projects where they put LSD in Bay area water supplies.

Could it be that Berkeley is some sort of test group for chemicals? I didn't drink any of the water while I was there.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    No question about it.

[ame=" - the william hung audition![/ame]
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I have met a few oddballs from there. Maybe it's just the fact there are loads of Leftie stoners in Berkeley?
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited June 2011
    Berkeley used to be one of the main places where hippies used to be..also, a lot of homeless people live here because if a parent were to send their kids to UC Berkeley..they must have some money..I like to go there because the food is good :)