sugar daddy

Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Anyone know of someone with a sugar daddy? Im curious what all sugardaddyness entails anymore. Would you say most are ugly old men lol?

Comments

• jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    I used to work with this whore of a woman who had a sugar daddy. She was about 26 and he was in his mid 60s. Sometimes he'd come in to where we worked and she'd get all snuggly with him right in front of us. It was really gross.

She had a brand new convertible and a brand new Jeep when I worked with her. Last I heard she's still with him and I'm sure she will be until he dies or the money runs out, whichever happens first.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited June 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    I used to work with this whore of a woman who had a sugar daddy. She was about 26 and he was in his mid 60s. Sometimes he'd come in to where we worked and she'd get all snuggly with him right in front of us. It was really gross.

She had a brand new convertible and a brand new Jeep when I worked with her. Last I heard she's still with him and I'm sure she will be until he dies or the money runs out, whichever happens first.

haha ive heard you dont even have to do anything with them but talk to them.
  • edited June 2011
    I knew this waitress who was real chummy w the owner of the restaurant I used to work at; (he's like 50+) she was basically exempt from work, got at least half of the bonus perks (ie going to some food convention thing in another city, which other people had to be the best of the cooks to go to), and she got to eat all the scallops she could drive into that big gut of hers... AND as far as I know, she didn't even have to sleep with the guy... Must be the life hah
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    Sarah you could be sugar daddy worthy with those

dick sucking eyes you have. You should really use them to your

advantage then you can take that job offer and have double income.

And yes we "sugar daddy's" expect sex from you girls.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited June 2011
    Sarah you could be sugar daddy worthy with those

dick sucking eyes you have. You should really use them to your

advantage then you can take that job offer and have double income.

And yes we "sugar daddy's" expect sex from you girls.

I know a cute sugar daddy worthy guy here hahaha.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited June 2011
    I know a cute sugar daddy worthy guy here hahaha.
    better not be a nigger or mudslime :o