seX0ring the vacuum cleaner - Is this you?

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited June 2011 in Life
"Erotic simulation by the use of vacuum cleaner or electric brooms appears to be a common form of masturbation. Unfortunately and contrary to apparent public appreciation, injury due to this form of autostimulation may not be unusual."
So who here has a relationship with their vacuum?

I guess the pros with this are you don't have relationship issues, you can fuck your vacuum anytime you want without it complaining about a headache or how tired it is, and in most countries it's not against the law to rape your vacuum in the arse if that's the way you blow.

The cons are behind the spoiler (nsfw - pwnd but not pr0n)
1-eaf0039e7d.jpg

2-296838e10c.jpg

3-2bf39f2950.jpg

4-9e50b260c9.jpg

Would you like SAUCE on you sausage?

DPgO4.gif

Remember people! Sometimes low pressure is good pressure & have fun.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Interesting read, gross pics; also, a bit dated, so I'm kinda wondering if people are less shy about reporting this nowadays
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I know someone who works as a nurse and its pretty common.
  • edited June 2011
    Nobody will ever b able to convince me to do this now...

The moar u no
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited June 2011
    that's sick good thing i didn't wasn't dumb enough to stick my cock in a vacuum .
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    I am so very glad I've never done that. It crossed my a couple of times but then that stupid character from Scary Movie pops into my head and I just couldnt do it. Now these images will stop me instead. I appreciate that.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    Stick it up your ass :o
  • croaw12croaw12 Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    it crossed my mind when i was younger, after those pics thank god i didnt
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=8xhsv_C417_

^^ that will convince anyone to fuck a vacuum cleaner :fap:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
  • edited June 2011
    I still don't get the appeal. especially after OP
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    it cleans up itself. the way my hoover sucks, and the noises it makes :fap:
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited June 2011
    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=8xhsv_C417_

^^ that will convince anyone to fuck a vacuum cleaner :fap:

I just love the comments on there. :/
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Stick it up your ass :o
    It's cheaper than weight loss surgery.
  • MrBennMrBenn Regular
    edited June 2011
    Some mangled cocks in those pics!
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited June 2011
    Not sure if it was an original thread or just a link posted on old totse, but anyone remember a very detailed story of a guy who could only get off by sitting on the suction filter of his parents swimming pool?

He would basically sit on the bottom of the pool, holding his breath for up to 5 minutes rubbing one out - with his arsehole planted over the suction filter. That is until one day it all ended it tears (either pronunciation of the word) when he prolapsed. I can't remember whether it was a bi-product of complications in the resulting surgery or whether his insides (now outsides) got caught in the filter, but he ended up with a very small fucked up lower intestine and was told he would have to wear a nappy indefinately.

Having typed that out it seems somewhat likely to be an urban legend, but it seemed convincing (not to mention epic) at the time.

Anyway the moral of the story: combining suction devices and masturbation will not lead to happy ending boys and girls.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    Meloncholy wrote: »
    Not sure if it was an original thread or just a link posted on old totse, but anyone remember a very detailed story of a guy who could only get off by sitting on the suction filter of his parents swimming pool?

He would basically sit on the bottom of the pool, holding his breath for up to 5 minutes rubbing one out - with his arsehole planted over the suction filter. That is until one day it all ended it tears (either pronunciation of the word) when he prolapsed. I can't remember whether it was a bi-product of complications in the resulting surgery or whether his insides (now outsides) got caught in the filter, but he ended up with a very small fucked up lower intestine and was told he would have to wear a nappy indefinately.

Having typed that out it seems somewhat likely to be an urban legend, but it seemed convincing (not to mention epic) at the time.

Anyway the moral of the story: combining suction devices and masturbation will not lead to happy ending boys and girls.
    Mang! I remember that from the old totse. :)