Destroying women through the Internet?

LSA KingLSA King Regular
edited June 2011 in Man Cave
[tl;dr] Setting innocent women up on Craigslist to get raped at a later date.

The Setup

Maybe I'm just fucked up. I have no real issues with anyone in-particular, but I find it rather easy to do these days if one wanted to. I mean in this day and age, unlike previous generations, you can take a little piece of information and get a whole lot more and do a helluva lot more with it. Thanks in part to services such as: LinkedIn, Myspace, Twitter, Facebook, and the list goes on.

Now I'm just thinking aloud here, nothing most of you haven't already probably thought of already. Whether you had a issue with a girl or not have you ever just wanted to do something completely fucked up for no real reason other than to see it happening? I've done the whole posting a number on 4chan thing, served its purpose well. How about a step further? I'm thinking Craigslist Killer style. How hard would it be to take even some random stranger you met once for a college project, to a best friend, and use that little info you have to set that person up to get raped?

I'm thinking fully planned ahead in advance to where the only thing you have to do is click "submit" on your browser. Gathering what little details you can, digital stalking if you must under a false profile to get close, waiting months if need be.

Of course EVERYTHING must be done via a proxy like service such as VPN>CGI Proxy>Tor and if you wanted to link them for better security so be it. You wouldn't want to pull a Zoklet now.

The Plan

Now, you feel you have enough information after getting close to the person. Close enough that you have maybe a phone number (maybe a one-time meet for a class project?), address (would be a plus), a full first and last name (Facebook/Myspace/Social Networking profiles), hell maybe even know where she works. That should be all that is needed to set things into motion to destroy this female.

Now the key is to make it look authentic. You must fully be able to imitate a female and especially the girl in question in particular. Now, behind fully proxied services you would want to set up a fake email (maybe something close to hers but with a single number or letter being different. Second you want to set up a Craigslist page. Given Craigslist recently started cracking down on selling ones self, you'll have to be careful with your wording. Be overly generalized and nothing sexually specific, but very easily to understand from a sexually interested POV.

You're going to want to set up a Craigslist profile for this targeted female. The goal is making it seem authentic remember. Craigslist is known for creeps and fetishes as well so this could work without much effort. Your ad? A curious female interested in role-playing with men. You've always wondered what it would be like to be violated against her will and if any takers latch on make sure they know they have a week from so-and-so date to make it happen after that the game ends. Make sure when communication starts that they know you're going to pretend you don't know who they are because the game will have started (hence setting up the game period).

On the profile find the hottest most sexy pic of this said person maybe in provocative posses to set for the picture so they can see her. Save the others for emails or PM's back and forth with this individual. The address and or place of work will be dropped during these periods along with the persons FULL name. Tell them that when they decide to strike to whisper your screen name into her ear so you know its part of the role playing game.

NEVER FORGET!!!

Everything from account creation on Craigslist to fake email must be used behind a proxy. You want NO IP traces left behind on services being used that lead back to you. I would suggest a Tor>CGI Proxy combo (meaning go behind Tor then use a service like HideMyAss.com to browse and set things up). If you have access to a off-shore VPN I'd suggest turning that on then using Tor then using a CGI proxy. Remember the FBI only caught that Zoklet user after a YEAR of waiting for the one time he wasn't behind Tor. You'll be behind two because this is far more dangerous.

I don't condone anything that may result as a consequence of the above info. This is simply a short narrative on the brain of a twisted person. You don't have to know this person personally, or you could, or maybe its just a stranger that gave you just enough info to track down what you needed.

If you find this amusing and or interesting remember to always use SWIM because FTF (Fuck The Feds). If you feel the need to come forth with anything similar make sure to create another account via same above proxied services first to do so. Protect yourself.

Perhaps one day we may see on the news a stor(ies)y about degenerate fucks who are setting up innocent women using information freely available online that outmatches the entire CIA database just for fun. Have to admit it would be interesting . . . just some innocent thoughts.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Internet stalkery eh? That sounds interesting. I'm all for the anonymity part though, TOR should definitely be used as well as other methods to cover your ass. Don't want no feds fucking you over.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited June 2011
    Haha. Anyone whose ever stalked someone can tell you its a thrill, this would be going a step further though.