Hard Bass/Nazi techno

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I've always found it an unfair assumption to attribute Trance, Bass etc to negroid influences, much to the dismay of afrocentric liberals, the same goes for rock and roll which was rooted in sea shanties. You only need to have the kind of ear for music to recognize the very strong influence of White artists such as Kraftwerk and Gary Numan in the music of negro techno producers such as Juan Atkins and Derrick May, who "borrowed" heavily from the European electronic music catalog, and in typical afrocentric fashion have unfairly been hailed as pioneers for having done so.

On the other hand, if one asserts that techno is not appropriate music for the pro-white movement because so many of its adherents were, or are, drug-addled drones, then one must make the same assertion about metal. The musicians who invented metal in the 70s, and the audiences they played to, were high most of the time.

I've always had a taste for Anthony Rother and the like, and a few years ago came across DJ Adolf in my neo-nazi days. I came across this article while checking out Lee John Barnes blogspot (he occasionally has something interesting to say), needless to say, this was one of those interesting articles:
http://leejohnbarnes.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-is-how-you-win-over-kids.html

Here I've been introduced to hard bass, a genre gaining much popularity throughout Eastern Europe.

Here's some "Nazi techno":

I'm looking for more Hard Bass stuff and some more information about it. Here's all I've managed to find that was a little bit informative.
“Experts in extremism agree that hardbass, a musical style from the Netherlands now embraced by radicals in Eastern Europe, is not an innocent entertainment, but involves ultra-right symbolism. The provocative street dancing, which Novinky.cz reports is being called "chacharbass" in Ostrava, is not a Czech neo-Nazi creation. "The inspiration came from Russia, where hardbass has recently been very popular. Dancing as a group with these disruptive movements symbolizes the dominance and unity of the extreme right and is supposed to terrorize the enemy," Miroslav Mareš, an expert on ultra-right movements, told the Czech daily Právo.”
http://www.romea.cz/english/index.php?id=detail&detail=2007_2506

I like the idea of a scene starting amongst youth in the UK, ideally with extracts from Oswald Mosley and Enoch Powell speeches mixed in.

Comments