Itchy Itchy ITCHY!!!

JestAJestA Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
How do you stop/prevent the Itchyz Caused by opiates?
I took a 10mg oxycodone and now im itching like crazy!! this used to not happen to me so i didnt worry about it. i havnt taken an opiate in awhile and my tolerence is el zilcho. This sucks, i was grocery shopping and couldnt stop itch'n my crotch and everyone was staring at me. I look/feel like i have crabs. :facepalm: :thumbsdown::thumbsup:

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    You have to cut yourself. The bleeding alleviates the itch. Remember, "down the road, not across the street."
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited June 2011
    Benadryl is supposed to help
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Box-stfu and get outa my thread.
    Jamie madrox- whoop woop, and seriously? iv never taken benadryl for anything besides and allergic reaction. i didnt know that it would help for drug side effects. huh
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    It's your body's way of telling you that you're aren't good enough to do drugs.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited June 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Box-stfu and get outa my thread.
    Jamie madrox- whoop woop, and seriously? iv never taken benadryl for anything besides and allergic reaction. i didnt know that it would help for drug side effects. huh

The itch from opiates is caused by a histamine reaction, Diphenhydramine is an anti-histamine. It works for DXM itches as well.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    rubbing alcohol.

It stings, but proves you're a man and can take pain :thumbsup:
  • edited June 2011
    Benadryl is supposed to help

I second this, and can verify it from personal experience.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited June 2011
    wear gloves
  • edited June 2011
    If it's antihistamines you're after then take some allergy tablets or something similar. If you've got any Piriton handy (hay fever stuff) then pop some of them.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Ummm trx read he thread dumbass. and cool guys thanks i had no clue that opiates would create such a reaction such as this and that alergy pills help. thanks peeps.