Trip to the farm

HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
edited July 2011 in Life
It was an day as ordinary as any. I went into work peeled and chopped some beets, contemplated suicide. It came to my attention that we were out of roma tomatoes. This is not good. So I should go get some now. I rode off in the semi truck out to the farm with a few friends along. Nice barn we've got here. A couple of the mexican workers had some nice birds to sell us. How could I resist.

We loaded the truck with some produce and just as we were leaving realized we had forgotten all about the roma tomatoes. Luckily the farmer pulled up right behind us in his truck. He had an overflowing box full. Filthy as fuck, but they would do. We were taking the mexicans with us too. Freeing the modern day slaves.

We stopped off at a produce warehouse to get our tomatoes washed. Simple enough. It's been hours though I don't want to go back to work ever again. Me and the mexicans were going back to Mexico. Taking the birds too. If I never see another face again that will be lovely.

Comments

• HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited July 2011
    Maybe in Mexico I'd see Autumn. She has birds too a lot like these. If we could be together in Mexico it would be a paradise. If our birds fought we would have too. It's a bad omen in this country. People live and die with their birds. People can't just fly away like the birds. For we have no feathers. They have to be earned.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited July 2011
    Go on. I'll be waiting here, fucking your mom in the ass.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited July 2011
    My mantra is this
    Never fuck never die
    Her reply was shy
    She wants immortality too
    She believed it when I told her what I knew
    Blindly following into my shack
    We laid down and took each others lives