Flaming Dr. Pepper Fiasco

BoomslangBoomslang Acolyte
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
Two things come to mind when you hear the words, "Flaming Dr. Pepper", one of which is a homosexual doctor from the south, the other...I don't remember because I thought to write this while I was drinking flaming Dr. Peppers and have since forgotten what exactly it was I wanted to say, as a result of Flaming Dr. Peppers.
The night had started later then intended because of work, but I had managed to get out by ten and had showered, got the hooch, and picked up my friend by 10:30. It took longer than anticipated to drive up to my cousin's college and I was fearful that the keg would be kicked by the time we reached the party. The car was parked and a fifth of 151 Rum and a bottle of Disaronno were quickly thrown in a backpack and we made a bullet to drop off our stuff and start drinking.(side note: I had been reading I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell and had been wanted to try flaming dr. peppers for sometime.) I pulled out the bottles and proceeded to play catch-up. First two beers to get a buzz going, and then we grabbed three red cups of beer and headed back to my cousin's apartment nextdoor to the party. Lined-up three shot glasses and filled them 1/2 Disaronno and 1/2 151 Rum, we lit the shots on fire, dropped them in the beers and chugged...tastes like Dr. Pepper! Having liked the drink so much and having no idea the ability Flaming Dr. Peppers have to, "Black You the Fuck Out", we decided to have another round. So we headed over to the party, and a few games of flip-cup later we were back at my cousins and tilted back another round. At this point I was feeling awesome, not too drunk and not too sober, just right. I looked at the clock, 12:00, we had only been drinking for a half an hour.
Then it happened, the moment when even though your reason tells you that you probably shouldn't take another shot, or chug another beer, or take another hit, but just relax, and your body does the complete opposite. I began trying to out drink myself...:facepalm:.
We headed back into the party to find the keg remarkably not kicked, a jesus keg as we like to call it at my school, so we played a few drinking games got some more beers and made more flaming dr. peppers, and then one more, the friend I had brought from back home pussed out and so I drank his for him(I'm a firm believer in no drink left behind). A trick-shot game of beer pong was started and at this point the seal finally broke and I headed to the pisser, on the way over I glanced at the stove clock, 12:30, FUCK! It's only been an hour? I remember saying to myself, "Damn I'm getting good at holding my liquor...famous last words.
I blacked-out about 30seconds into peeing, and I remember throwing up and thinking, Never Again, Never Again, and the next thing I remember was waking up in my sleeping bag on the couch the next day.
Since that day I have still had Flaming Dr. Peppers, but never that quantity in that amount of time. Things you learn when your eighteen.

Comments

• ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    TITS OR GTFO

Also, pics of your wee wee are online I bet. Did you piss or shit in your sleeping bag? DON'T LEAVE OUT IMPORTANT DETAILS LIKE THESE.

Good story. Made me sick just reading it.
  • BoomslangBoomslang Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Haha no piss or shit in the sleeping bag, i don't think i had anything left in the tank after upchucking. my cousin did tell me that the first time he came to check on me to see if i was still alive, i was passed out on the floor butt in my underwear with all my clothes folded in a pile in the corner.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Boomslang wrote: »
    Haha no piss or shit in the sleeping bag, i don't think i had anything left in the tank after upchucking. my cousin did tell me that the first time he came to check on me to see if i was still alive, i was passed out on the floor butt in my underwear with all my clothes folded in a pile in the corner.

Oh man you strip pissed. You sad human.

One time I was in Vegas and got so shitfaced that I almost shit my pants. I stumbled to the bathroom after playing cards for like 8 hours and drinking god knows how many beers. I dropped my pants and boxers down around my ankles, with my ass cheeks hangin' out. As I started pissing in the urinal I suddenly had to shit hardcore diarrhea and almost squired out my cheekies. So I waddle across the bathroom floor with my clothes around my ankes (dragging them along the piss soaked floor) to a stall, and proceed to splatter it up.

After recalling this memory, I now view myself 10% less favorably.