my fucked up sleep patterns

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I have about 4 week until I move to a great new house and start university again. I am trying to get my sleep schedule back on track. I cant fuck around and be up at 2-3am every night. Its killing me. I sleep for 8 or 9 hours when I do this and that means Im up at 11am! WTF :angry::angry::angry:. I hate losing half my morning like that. Its not productive. So I decided to stay up through the night and hopefully make it to about 10pm tonight. Its 3:15 am now. Its going to be a long day.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Welcome to my fucked up world, I sleep around 5-6 Am and get up late. It's really bothering me as well but I am forced to take that route due to excessive blackouts, and if that wasn't bad enough, I am not getting proper sleep. The REM cycles are fucked up, my body hurts like a bitch and I feel drowsy all the fucking time. I might just change my sleep timings or get a routine in. My fucking workout sessions are a complete mess.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I know the feeling, then you set your alarm for work and not notice that you set it for 1 am instead of 1 pm and end up 1 hour late for work. Fuck working nights.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    i take sleep when i can get it.. as shitty as it is sleeping all day, i'd prefer it over no sleep.