Promoting Totse On Paper Money

JackJack Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I've used permanent marker to write &T IS BACK on one side and TOTSE.INFO on the other side of my first set of bills. Four ones and a ten.

Advice:

Use permanent felt-tip pen like Sharpie.
Use block capital letters. Good guideline: http://www.navygirl.org/NRAC/recruitwriting.htm
Make the . in TOTSE.INFO very bold.
Base the writing in the blank margins but don't worry about dipping out of it.
Margins are wider on the back side.

Comments

• TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Good idea, money circulates faster than you would expect.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    "put my dick in your ear and fuck what you heard, nigga, totse's back!!!!"
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is a good plan.
  • UnwyredUnwyred Regular
    edited July 2010
    I endorse and support this idea.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    I support the dick in ear idea.
  • edited July 2010
    "put my dick in your ear and fuck what you heard, nigga, totse's back!!!!"

I love it. I'm doin it!

"Put my dick in your ear and fuck what you heard. Totse.info/bbs is back!"

I also did Totse.info/bbs READ KNOW DO.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    This would be even cooler if someone could etch TOTSE.INFO onto coins.
  • edited July 2010
    Jack wrote: »
    This would be even cooler if someone could etch TOTSE.INFO onto coins.

I like the idea. But I don't think its practical for alot of people. :(
  • edited July 2010
    Hell, I'm down with this. Then again, remember operation Lioncash from /b/? So many people did it, and I never received any cash back with the lionface on it.

This will take a lot of people/effort, but it will be cool. Besides, this isn't /b/ :D

EDIT: Just defaced my first note :D
  • grayboygrayboy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Lol I work behind a till.....I touch like...bare amounts of notes every shift ;)
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    So why don't you rob them all?
  • edited July 2010
    grayboy wrote: »
    Lol I work behind a till.....I touch like...bare amounts of notes every shift ;)

Can you get away with writing on the notes?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Can you get away with writing on the notes?

As long as they're not torn, cashiers will take them.

Just finished writing TOTSE.INFO/bbs on all my bills.

Apparently TOTSE.INFO/BBS [capital BBS] leads ya to an invalid link, just like on Z. So watch out for that.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think the question was whether the cashier will attract trouble or suspicion by taking bills out of the till and writing on them at work.
  • edited July 2010
    I think the question was whether the cashier will attract trouble or suspicion by taking bills out of the till and writing on them at work.

Yeah, this is what I was talking about. Reckon you could pull it off?
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited July 2010
    zoklets wack nigggaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thats what im gonna write on my bills.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    zoklets wack nigggaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thats what im gonna write on my bills.

I am not going to lie but that doesnt exactly say that totse is back so what is the promotion.

I am going to take part. The world will know. Theres no stopping it.
  • KowKow Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I had a one once that had "bONEr" on the back. Made me lol.
  • edited July 2010
    Write it in highlighter
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I use a credit card for basically everything, but I'll start paying with cash. If you guys write on all your bills and pay with cash wherever you go, that'll be a lot of money circulating around over time. It's like the Where's george? Ones.

Actually, someone should get stamps made. That would look way better than permanent marker.
  • edited July 2010
    This is the best idea so far, I think.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is the best idea so far, I think.

For real but now we need to find somebody who will actually get off there asses and do it.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    For real but now we need to find somebody who will actually get off there asses and do it.

I'd do it if I had money to write on.
    edited July 2010
    It would look professional if we got some stamps made. The Where's George ones use stamps because it's easier, and they all look the same.

www.totse.info/bbs would be a great stamp to have made. The problem is cost. Anyone have stamp making places by them? I imagine we could donate to the cause if someone were actually going to do it. They shouldn't cost much.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    This and the fact that no one needs to get off there ass to write on money. It's not that amazing of a cause or effort. It's just a rude way of free advertising

Thats very true but theres gotta be some rich nut case out here that would do it.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    You don't need to get stamps made, just buy one of those all-character customizable stamps, set it to totse.info/bbs and stamp shit

alpha-band-stamp-float.gif
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah but you cant use those on envelopes. We need something that will get around more then an Asian hooker.
    edited July 2010
    Stamped money would look better than written on, though.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    ^
    This.

It gives it that "official" look. You can get one of those cheap customizable one's Jack posted a pic of, at your dollar store.
    edited July 2010
    I'll go to the dollar store later and see if they have one. Hopefully they do.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't worry if it doesn't have enough letters or the right symbols FYI, remember you can do another stamp and draw what's missing
    edited July 2010
    That's true. The main thing is having the text look good.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    lol burned. You thought we were talking about making stamps for the mail, as if that was even possible and worked.

lolololololol joo stupid!:o

Stamps do make it seem a bit more respectable

Haha Damn. I failed. I feel worse then wires dying fetus.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Haha yeah actually I did catch that I was just hoping it was far enough in the past that nobody would notice.
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited July 2010
    grayboy wrote: »
    Make a rubber stamp and sneakily attach it to the palm of your hand. Mark every bill that comes your way.

On a different note(LOL), could Totse potentially face legal trouble if this was done on a large scale?

Edit: Didn't realize that this thread had already been impressed upon by the stamp idea...
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    The money idea is a really good one, I support that. Has anyone considered making a bunch of cheap stickers? The admin could sell them right off this site, I live near LA and see that shit spammedon street signs all the time.
    But the money idea is free, and that's always better.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    Write TOTSE on the bills, with anthrax. Profit.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's not an original idea at all; Totse.com did it a good bit.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's not an original idea at all; Totse.com did it a good bit.

Exactly why its gettin brung back
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited July 2010
    Finally, some togetherness..

next thing ya know, we will be fishing together in a small outboard drinking high life.:cool:
    edited July 2010
    Fuck high life. Let's drink some Pacifico with a slice of lime.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    I start my temp job as a cashier at a antique store pretty soon. I'm assuming it's so the boss can go be an old fuck, so I'm probably going to start going lioncash. I finally have spray paint to get some taging done, but I only have black left, so some places will have to wait.
  • edited July 2010
    I start my temp job as a cashier at a antique store pretty soon. I'm assuming it's so the boss can go be an old fuck, so I'm probably going to start going lioncash. I finally have spray paint to get some taging done, but I only have black left, so some places will have to wait.

Black's pretty great for simple tags, stands out well on most backgrounds (other than black, ofc).
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Black's pretty great for simple tags, stands out well on most backgrounds (other than black, ofc).

Oh, I know. A couple of the places I was going to hit are black though :(. Oh well, maybe later tonight I can get the first 5-10 done.
  • edited July 2010
    Here's me reporting back after my first case of writing on money and then spending it.

I firstly attempted to use my money in a self-service checkout, and the money which had been written on both sides wasn't accepted. The money was only accepted if it had been written on one side only. I assume this is so the machine can check for authenticity on at least one side of the note.

Also, I handed a note to someone in McDonalds and she was puzzled as fuck at the huge ass "TOTSE.INFO" written all over it. She even scanned the note under a UV light. She accepted it, but it was sketchy as fuck.

Bear these things in mind if you don't want to look like a dick having your cash rejected.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lawl, nice. I didn't write mine all over it, just boldly, mostly in the margins, where you can see it but the bill doesn't look "ruined". Never had issues there. I put most of mine in the bus ticket dispenser though.
  • edited July 2010
    Awesome. Just make sure you don't write over anything that is used to check for authenticity, and you should be fine.

I was a little worried I wouldn't get served my McNuggets :(