ArmsMerchant lives!

2»

Comments

• Issue313Issue313 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Dude, forget the past. That was on Zoklet, this is Totse. Let it go.

I'll let it go if I think that the same thing won't happen here.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    If this is really Greyfox, good to hear it! I hope you make yourself comfortable on these forums. But whats up with the tags on this thread? LOL
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Welcome back, ArmsMerchant!

Your "be advised" quote will always stay with me, even probably when I'm lying in my deathbed! ArmsMerchant for mod!
  • ArmsMerchantArmsMerchant Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I scratch and sniff a lot now.

Do I win anything?
  • PopePope Regular
    edited July 2010
    hells yeah, and to think i was going to try to permaban you from zoklet and the rest of the internet
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dark side!
  • ArmsMerchantArmsMerchant Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    he may have over-extended his actual authority, but I can assure you there was no ill intent to stifle free speech.

There is no "may" about it. On two occasions that I recall, I grossly abused my authroity--one time, no one noticed or copmplained, the other time, zok reversed my action.

He had the courtesy to inform me, and I thanked him, for the reversal, as I had already decided to reverse my action. This had nothing to do wuith my resignation, however.

Other things had been building up, but zippy's crying about my deleting his content-free and off-topic post led to the last straw.
  • theinvadertheinvader Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    wtf?!
    kannbaaco.jpg
    (look at tags on bottom of your page)
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    The tags for this thread are completely off the wall. I had no idea habanero kicked ass.