Totse.info Roast of Famous People

wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
We here at totse.info have a lot on our minds. As such, half the shit that comes out of our heads is incredibly hilarious! Unfortunately, most of our comedic talent gets wasted on useless threads, so let's try something new. Pick somebody, anybody, who is famous or well-known, and roast them! Let's see if totse.info has got any jokes! (If this thread seems stupid or lame to you, smoke some pot.)

I may not be that good, but I'll get us started -

Amy Winehouse.

This drunk bitch has stumbled through so many songs, she makes Courtney Love look sober. Her first huge hit was a song called "Rehab." One of my friends went to see her perform, and he swears to god that all this bitch did was sit on the floor and stare out at the crowd. The very next day there was a video of her smoking crack on youtube.

I had a friend text me the other day:

FRIEND: Hey, [me], did you know Amy Winehouse died?
ME: Yeah, it's all over the news.
FRIEND: How did she die, [me]?
ME: Are you really asking me that?
ME: Too much wine in her house. Too much crack in her pipe.

Comments

• SeitzySeitzy Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    A+ thread.

Bam Margera

This retard is the only person whos fans are more famous than he is, and out 'Paris Hiltons' Paris Hilton by essentially blowing all of his money he has for no reason. The dude made a living by being essentially the worlds biggest whore. He does shit that is degrading to himself so others can laugh at him. His parents hate him so much they named him "BAM" which is probably the sound they were hoping it would make when they took a tire iron to his head
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    Seitzy wrote: »
    A+ thread.

Bam Margera

This retard is the only person whos fans are more famous than he is, and out 'Paris Hiltons' Paris Hilton by essentially blowing all of his money he has for no reason. The dude made a living by being essentially the worlds biggest whore. He does shit that is degrading to himself so others can laugh at him.

WHORE?! More like the world's biggest ATTENTION WHORE, second only to TUCKER MAX! This is a guy who fucks shit up for no reason, and gets paid for it! Not to mention his degradation of everyone else! What kind of guy hangs out with people who shock each others nuts and gooches for a living? (JACKASS movie, shit was funny, though)