Mind Control

HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So I was wandering around in a San Francisco today and couldn't help but notice that probably over 50% of the pedestrians were wearing the white apple earbuds. It sounds like an exaggeration, but it truly is not. What if all the idevices are like putting out some frequencies from the earbuds or something? Or maybe it's just like using music to replace independent thought.

Anyways it was very eery, so I just thought I would throw that out there.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    That's pretty messed up. If I buy an audio product such as an iPod or even a basic MP3 player, there's no way I'll use the standard earphones. I can't say I've ever had massive urges to wear my earbuds, and I'm not sure how big the element of mind control may be in this situation. Given the fact that the government are a bunch of strange people, I wouldn't put it past them to use iPods for mind control.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited August 2011
    Maybe I'm just brainwashed but I love my standard iPhone headphones. I am quite disappointed right now that the left ear stopped working.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    I use my beloved Bose earbuds. iPod ones are shit. I broke mine listening to John Lennon. Shows just how crap they are as they sounded like a gig in a tin can.
    But yeah, many people used to be mugged in London and probably round the world if the niggers saw them with the white iPod earbuds. Easy way to identify.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited August 2011
    during a schizophrenic episode i considered this i wrote a thread about it vaguely