The Ultimate Lemonade Stand

GallowsGallows Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
I have an excess of lemons(thanks to my lemon tree), and I was thinking of making a lemonade stand. Originally, this was going to be for the lulz, but now I think I can actually make some money from it. Any tips on maximizing profits? What should the serving size be? How much do you think I should charge? Should I offer other beverages? What do you think Totse?

Comments

• GallowsGallows Regular
    edited July 2010
    are you an 11 year old girl because that would make this so much easier
    I'm not. But I don't think it would help much. I saw a junior high softball team trying to sling lemonade the other day, and I am going to guess that they didn't make more than a sale or two an hour. Guys just aren't into older women anymore.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    They should have posted a Craigslist first saying that the junior high softball team was selling lemonade at so and so address.

Pedo's would have been on that shit.
    edited July 2010
    well im no business man but if you want to make some real money then you could make a sign saying "lemonade for cancer"

This. Or say it's for church donations if you can pull off that churchy look.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Here's what you do:

edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Here's what you do:

I saw that ninja edit.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    I saw that ninja edit.

:facepalm: I /youtubefail
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    go 2 the getto and sell kool ade 2 blax and then b like "sorry we dont ecsept crack bananas or smoked blunt raps as paymint it hasta b reel money" :o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dress up as a Catholic Priest and people will flock in their thousands!
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    Set up outside a busy school at the end of the school day. You're bound to sell some to the kiddies.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    go 2 the getto and sell kool ade 2 blax and then b like "sorry we dont ecsept crack bananas or smoked blunt raps as paymint it hasta b reel money" :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

LOL

but really spike it with a little bit of meth
    they will come back, and back, and back, and then you start charging 5 bucks a cup.
  • NotDeadYetNotDeadYet New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    lol pull a manshow 10year old smart ass outside of a basball stadium.
    Funny shit indeed lol.
  • ijustfartedijustfarted New Arrival
    edited March 2011