You Do Not Have to Say the Pledge of Allegiance

2»

Comments

• ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited August 2011
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    On trt chat a username by the name of Jack admitted to me he was Tacho and then a user by the name of Jack on here acts like Tacho. *Waiting for bourgeois and race wars to be sure however.* That and he doesn't deny it.

That's interesting. DFG should ban the other account since multiple accounts aren't allowed. If the rest of us can't have multiple accounts then why should he be allowed to do it.
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited August 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    That's interesting. DFG should ban the other account since multiple accounts aren't allowed. If the rest of us can't have multiple accounts then why should he be allowed to do it.

Doesn't stop -SpectraL, DaGuru and TheDarkRodent now does it?
    Jack wrote: »
    Oh, is that how like if someone sues you and you don't show up, you automatically lose?

Well, seeing as how I'm not risking anything here, it's at least fun to let you guys think it.

Ok broken and twisted.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2011
    Doesn't stop -SpectraL, DaGuru and TheDarkRodent now does it?

darkhunter.jpg
    edited August 2011
    darkhunter.jpg

Only one crying is the person that shut of PMs because they cant handle the truth.
    edited August 2011
    Only one crying is the person that shut of PMs because they cant handle the truth.

darkhunter2.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Hey, this isn't B&M. Just keep on TRACK people.
    edited August 2011

Tacho is his alleged account on Zoklet. But since you feel that way maybe i should tell Dfg how you told me you had two accounts here and ask him ban you simply based on hearsay as well.
    edited August 2011
    Tacho is his alleged account on Zoklet. But since you feel that way maybe i should tell Dfg how you told me you had two accounts here and ask him ban you simply based on hearsay as well.

I already told him I made a new account that I was starting over with it & he locked the other account so I can't use it which I'm fine with. I told him I would've been fine using the other account if he didn't want me having a new one but clearly it isn't an issue. I never expected to have multiple accounts b/c that would be breaking the rules. :p

If he really is Tacho then he has two accounts on here in addition to on &Z.
    edited August 2011
    I already told him I made a new account that I was starting over with it & he locked the other account so I can't use it which I'm fine with. I told him I would've been fine using the other account if he didn't want me having a new one but clearly it isn't an issue. I never expected to have multiple accounts b/c that would be breaking the rules. :p

If he really is Tacho then he has two accounts on here in addition to on &Z.

I was referring to the third account you told me about in the PM last month, you know, the one you asked me to keep quiet about before I resigned as a mod.
    edited August 2011
    I was referring to the third account you told me about in the PM last month, you know, the one you asked me to keep quiet about before I resigned as a mod.

Lies.
    edited August 2011
    Lies.

See, that is my point. Just because others claim that a person has MA's is not grounds for banning.

This exercise in reason has been brought to you by Darth Beaver, The Dark Rodent as a public service.
    edited August 2011
    See, that is my point. Just because others claim that a person has MA's is not grounds for banning.

This exercise in reason has been brought to you by Darth Beaver, The Dark Rodent as a public service.

Tacho should be banned just for being himself. :mad:
    edited August 2011
    darkhunter2.jpg

:facepalm: Man you really are deserving of your Mite status.
    edited August 2011
    :facepalm: Man you really are deserving of your Mite status.

Your molestation must have really addled your brain. I explained to you three times via your barage of PM's that the mite title was a joke setup by me and Dfg in TeamSpeak. I can post without restriction.

Here maybe this will finally clear things up for you. Look at the bottom of this page.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showgroups.php

Do you see me in the restricted users groups? No, you see me in the verified users group. Which is just a test group that Dgf setup for some future plans he has for Totse. You see even though I resigned as a mod I still have interest in the success of this site and work closely with Dfg and the rest of the staff in an advisory capacity towards that end.

Guys like you don't need to be trolled as left to your own devices you will always end up trolling yourself.
    edited August 2011
    Your molestation must have really addled your brain. I explained to you three times via your barage of PM's that the mite title was a joke setup by me and Dfg in TeamSpeak. I can post without restriction.

Here maybe this will finally clear things up for you. Look at the bottom of this page.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showgroups.php

Do you see me in the restricted users groups? No, you see me in the verified users group. Which is just a test group that Dgf setup for some future plans he has for Totse. You see even though I resigned as a mod I still have interest in the success of this site and work closely with Dfg and the rest of the staff in an advisory capacity towards that end.

Guys like you don't need to be trolled as left to your own devices you will always end up trolling yourself.

Barrage of PMs? Dude you must be senile. You PMed ME and I replied to your retarded posts. You stopped talking to me after I owned you HARD in PMs.
    edited August 2011
    Barrage of PMs? Dude you must be senile. You PMed ME and I replied to your retarded posts. You stopped talking to me after I owned you HARD in PMs.

Yes, you have already stated that fiction.

But I guess restating it was your failed attempt at drawing attention away from the points made in my previous post. You know, where I point out what an idiot you are.
    edited August 2011
    Yes, you have already stated that fiction.

But I guess restating it was your failed attempt at drawing attention away from the points made in my previous post. You know, where I point out what an idiot you are.

:facepalm: No one takes you seriously you know that right?
    Alright guys, this is getting seriously off-topic. Keep it to the OP please.

Well its been a bit since I had to say the pledge of allegiance but it wasn't required to back when I was in high school back in 2004-2008. It was frowned upon highly and you got made fun of for being "unpatriotic" but they couldn't get you into trouble just bitched at. I only did it when it was my Grandfather's birthday or my Mom's to commemorate their service to their country.