Favorite cigarette brands

edited August 2011 in Life
Definately Cohiba for me, but they're too expensive so usually Marlboro Red. You?

Comments

• PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011
    Definitely not the counterfeit cigarette's I bought from that crackhead.

In all seriousness though, Camel orrrr Peter Stuyvesant.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Golden Virginia and Lucky Strike reds.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011
    Golden Virginia rolling tobacco, Is a popular brand in Great Britain?
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited August 2011
    I used to get the Marlboro Menthol 72's, only because the are about $4.30, but I got tired of those short ass cigarettes. So now I either get the Marlboro Menthol Special Blend, which is about $4.50, or the Marlboro Menthol 100's, which are about $5.25. Or if I'm feeling really cheap, I get a pack of the "Raves" for flat four bucks. :o:thumbsup:
  • edited August 2011
    Benson & Hedges Gold King Size wheeeeeeeee
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited August 2011
    american spirit yellows. i just moved and in my new area they are fucking 6 a pack. im about to quit smoking bc its so over priced in this ritzy neighborhood
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    Marb Smooth 100s or Camel Menthol. Don't mind Kool blue 100s either.

When I'm smoking regulars, Marb reds

EDIT: $6 a pack is definitely not bad. It's $8 or so a pack where I live. I don't buy my packs in this state though and if I do I buy shitty ass menthols that cost hopefully less than $7 a pack.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited August 2011
    american spirit yellows. i just moved and in my new area they are fucking 6 a pack. im about to quit smoking bc its so over priced in this ritzy neighborhood

You should just order cartons online, it would save you a lot of money. :D:thumbsup:
    Marb Smooth 100s

Oh yeah how could I forget those, they taste like peppermint cookies or some shit, delicious.... :o
  • edited August 2011
    Plebert wrote: »
    Golden Virginia rolling tobacco, Is a popular brand in Great Britain?

Yup, Golden V is pretty damn popular over here as well as Drum and Turner (I think that's the name, I don't smoke it but I see it a lot). If I was to choose a rolling tobacco to smoke, it would be any one of those. If I was to choose a packet of pre-rolled cigarettes then I'd go with Lambert & Butler or something menthol, just because that's what I fancy right now :D
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011
    That would explain it.
    The only person I know who smokes it regularly brings pouches back from Great Britain by the bag, He is a Scotsman and a total cunt.

You can however find it over here, in the odd suspiciously well stocked deli/convenience store, the kind that usually keeps nangs under the counter.Why are there always a few of those in every city?
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited August 2011
    When I have money?
    Nat Shermans. Usually get the king size full flavor Naturals (come in a burnt orange pack).
    Lately, been smoking L&M Turkish blends. They're not bad, and less than $4/pack here.
    Rumple, $6/pack for Spirits isn't that bad. That's what it is around here, and Nebraska has one of the lower cig taxes in the states.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    newport reds are pretty good i like the xl brands of kool and camel
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2011
    Marlboro 72's Red.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2011
    Marlboro 27's, and right now they're a dollar off :o
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    Winni Blue rollies. Or Pall Mall red in tailors.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited August 2011
    Burn wrote: »
    Winni Blue rollies. Or Pall Mall red in tailors.

Winnie blues.
    Gross.

They make me too overtly aware I'm giving myself cancer.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited August 2011
    Git facked ya carnt real ozzies smoke winnies bro
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited August 2011
    When I do smoke, I smoke Mayfair. When I actually have money I smoke Marlboro Red. Shits good. My friend started buying Pall Mall and has offered me a few, they're not too bad.

I don't roll, because I'd have better luck preforming a triple bypass.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited August 2011
    Marlboro Bright Leaf, Marlboro Red, Mayfair, Richmond.
  • TraumTraum Regular
    edited August 2011
    Marlboro Red.

Although lately I've been smoking an electronic cigarette with a 24 mg nicotine cartridge. Smoking a normal cigarette after smoking this for so long taste weird.