freebase harmala alkaloids

HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
Anyone have experience? Just ate like 500mg sublingually and orally(Tastes fine).

Comments

• fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    Did you use it as a potentiator for tryptamines? In which case, Risperdone or Thorazine. I don't get the point of this thread at all. :confused:
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited August 2011
    nah just used it on its own. the point of this thread is harmala alkaloids
  • fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    I've used Syrian Rue seeds as a potentiator. Powder up about 2g, stuff inside a size 00 capsule, chomp it about an hour before you take your main course of shrooms or whatever. I didn't know it had any psychoactive effects on it's own.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2011
    I've heard of such things on dmt nexus. Never really understood what the effects were with thh and harmine and stuff. I'm interested.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited August 2011
    Well I was driving around in the wilderness and stopped at a lake. I ate 200mg harmine. Drove back to the city (45m) not really feeling anything yet. Redosed 300mg harmine and just held it in my mouth as I walked around in thee library and downtown. I swallowed a bunch of it after about 7 minutes I suppose. It's now probably like an hour and a half since I had the first of it So I decide to drive home and that is when it kicks in. I felt like I had a cinderblock in my stomach and my depth perception was being completely fucked up. Everytime I glanced at the sun it was very bright in an interesting way. I was feeling sort of bad though so I laid down and just closed my eyes which I should've just done in the first place because it was the best. Awesome visuals of crazy geometrics and aliens and dwarves. I had about 50mg of harmaline at this point sublingually and orally.

Around this point I was very lightheaded and basically with my eyes closed I was just floating. I fell asleep for about 3 hours then, sadly having no amazing dreams or anything like that. Upon waking up I was basically normal just lightheaded still. Thats all the trip report there is to it. not amazing not bad, just good.

If I understand correctly they're potent short acting maoa-i's as most people already know. But what people don't know is they're serotonin antagonists and general cns stimulants. At least that is my understanding, draw your own conclusions.