Teach me how to instal a keylogger offer....

JackedJacked Regular
edited August 2011 in Tech & Games
I have a feeling the mrs is an undercover whore, now I would like to install a key logger on her laptop to send an email with all her keystrokes for the day/days/week wateva.

The problem is that she uses wireless prepaid Internet so she will not have an Internet connection all the time . If someone could give me a step-by-step guide on how to go about this it will be much apreaciated.

I'm not a selfish prick so in return I will give the person who has the easiest and most understandable guide a video of one of my hot ex's ( she was a fuking lunatic bi polar phyco [paybacks a bitch] whore) home made masturbating video she made for me. There will be no sound (yells my name out severla times) owever u will see a nice ass theighed brunette going to town on herself and a plush toy. This is amateur as they come even though she was over 21 when the vid was made, u can tell it's ameature due to her hesitating a few times ( mayb flashbacks of when she was molested as a kid)

Thnx fellas, let the guides begin!

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    I am willing to help in this, it will be a video guide. But give me a day or two for it because I would need to install VM. I am going to use a software called Family Keylogger for this.
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited August 2011
    I knew you were gout to pull through for me dfg u legend. Sweet, if it's possible to make it as DES rest as possible coz her Fag of a bet friend works on her computer but I doubt he can do mutch. Thanks dfg just send me an email when it's ready , eid Mubarak also buddy
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited August 2011
    Discreet*
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Jacked wrote: »
    I knew you were gout to pull through for me dfg u legend. Sweet, if it's possible to make it as DES rest as possible coz her Fag of a bet friend works on her computer but I doubt he can do mutch. Thanks dfg just send me an email when it's ready , eid Mubarak also buddy

I don't celebrate EID only Holocaust (:P)
    Okay, I will try to get up and running.
  • edited August 2011
    I assume you have access to her laptop, right? Get yourself Ardamax Keylogger, like AND suggested. I've used it before, and it works pretty well. Install it onto her machine, making sure to configure it correctly so that it sends you email logs. Make sure you make an exception on the Antivirus so that nothing gets flagged, and test it out by typing some stuff.

Setting up Ardamax keylogger is so simple that anyone could figure it out. It has instructions with it anyway, so you'll be alright.
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited August 2011
    Yes I do have access to her laptop. I guessed it would be easy but I don't knOw the names of any keylogers and when you type Dow load keylogger In google you get a ton of weird shit and I did t wanna gum around.

She's a switched on girl so it has to be done smooth and stealthily , I can't just sit there for 30mins not Leto g her l
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited August 2011
    Yes I do have access to her laptop. I guessed it would be easy but I don't knOw the names of any keylogers and when you type Dow load keylogger In google you get a ton of weird shit and I did t wanna gum around.

She's a switched on girl so it has to be done smooth and stealthily , I can't just sit there for 30mins not Leto g her l
  • edited August 2011
    I see your problem, but it can be done. Don't let the fact that she's a "switched on girl" put you off the idea - even the most tech savvy people can be keylogged very easily if someone has access to their machine. Do a search on a Torrent website for Ardamax Keylogger, you'll find one very easily. Don't go Googling for keyloggers, because you'll end up getting fucked over yourself. Report back when you've got your keylogger, I'm pretty sure that setting it up is easy. You generate your keylogger which is an executable file. You then get onto her laptop, disable AV or add an exception for your keylogger, run the file and then re-enable the AV. Do some test typing to make sure it works properly, and leave everything else exactly as it was.