FU TheDarkRodent!!!!!!!

LSA KingLSA King Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Your stupid Soundcloud in your sig mislead me. I thought it was going to play this:

and instead it plays some gay shit!

:mad:

Comments

• edited September 2011
    I fucking LOL'd at that damn song, the both of them. I love Men at Work (no homo) and that song is great, and I just listened to TDR's sig song and it sounds like Elvis or something :D
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    Man you so mad. I'm going to go listen to TDRs song now :P
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    LMAO@ LASKing on several counts.
    • Confusing Men at work with The Sensational Alex Harvey band when the sound cloud link clearly says http://soundcloud.com/darthbeaver/alex-harvey-vambo in my soundcloud sig
    • Confusing heterosexual music with faggots like Men at Work
    • Demonstrating his lack of a broad scope of musical interest
    • Being so bothered with it that he made a thread about me
    But hey, it's all good I don't hate you for hating.

*EDIT* Of course if anyone really wants to familiarize themselves with SAHB and discover a lost treasure I suggest you check this out. One of my personal favorites by SAHB is The Last of the Teenage Idols. It starts of with a slow melodic tempo, moves into a heavy descending progression with undertones of anger, and then bursts into a bluesy/rock/metal finish. It showcases the wide range of performance talent this act possessed. Almost every song they ever released has a totally different sound from each other. Unlike the cookie cutter bullshit that the music industry releases now where every song from a given band sounds the same with different lyrics.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/19229-19-Albums-By-The-Sensational-Alex-Harvey-Band
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Man I love OPs song. Timeless stuff, especially the flute or picollo thing.
    edited September 2011
    I remember when Men at Work were new. But they were like every other 80's MTV band, just another fabricated commercial flash in the pan IMO. But hey, to each his own when it comes to art.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    i liek justin beber he is relly awsom i saw him live and he smieled at me!!!1
    edited September 2011
    i liek justin beber he is relly awsom i saw him live and he smieled at me!!!1

Did he lik yer liserd?
    edited September 2011
    It amazes me what passes as good sometimes...
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Man I love OPs song. Timeless stuff, especially the flute or picollo thing.

You know they got sued for that?

We have a traditional song here in Australia called "Kookaburra Sits in the Old Gumtree" and it sounds pretty much identical to it. Yes it is a blatant rip off, but to sue over that is just fucking un-Australian. And I hate un-Australianism.

And I love that song.