How we can get the money for Totse Island

TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I finally figured out the best fucking way to get the money so we can buy and island and start our own country. Are you ready for it? Because its fucking ball-blowingly awesome.

We catch ourselves a fucking terrorist.

Most of those niggas are worth like 5 million a pop. $5,000,000 for one sand nigger. That's a shit ton of money in case you don't know. I mean, check this nigga out. Dude's worth 25 MILLION and he's like fucking 60. If we can't take on some old weak ass grandpa then we might as well shut our forums down right now.

Here's a picture of one of them:
al-Adel.jpg
Look at that dude. He looks fucking weak. He's probably all like "Oh I'm a hardcore terrorist posing in my high school picture tee hee hee"

A couple of those guys are probably in Pakistan right now. We already have connections over there (Dfg), so shits that much easier. So I propose we all fly to Pakistan, party at Dfg's house or whatever they live in over there, fap and stuff, and then in the morning buy some AK's and catch a couple of those nigras.

After that we can buy our island and whatever else we want cause we'll be fucking awesome and rich. And chicks will becoming on our island for the same reasons which is also awesome.

Comments

• EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited September 2011
    Last time I checked islands either aren't for sale or retarded expensive.

So its either a pipe dream or a lot of sand niggers to kill. And who pays the bounties? I doubt that soldier who "killed" Osama bin laden didn't get shit. And if you don't get paid for that guy then really. Wtf.

With that said I would like to go kill some random people in the middle east and maybe rape some of their women *. Hidin all dat ass under a blanket wit day jewel on da dome.

So yeah I'm not allowed in Germany but as long as that's not a stop on the way then fuck it I'm in.

*I do not kill random people or condone rape. Unless that's what they're into because no usually ends up being okay or fine just do it, eventually.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Won't work. You just cant' jump into Pakistan and start killing people, plus the chances of you getting killed are higher and you won't get the bounty. It's a trap.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    If this doesn't belong in HB we may as well shut the place down. :facepalm:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    My Uncle is a multi millionaire.
    No lie. I'll give him a call. I also made £20 today so that's in the &T island fund.

Also TDR I made a similar thread a few months ago but have no idea where it went. Probably HB. As for Dfg's suggestion of killing Pakistanis, that's where Pakistanis come in. They kill eachother, and we rush in and steal their money - convert the entire GDP into US Dollars and add another $500 to the fund.

Yes. $500.

So, time to hunt down a fugitive. Surely we can turn a member here into an FBI feature and then hand them in, right? Might ruin a few lives in the process but freedom comes at a price.

I also take dibs on the lead drug cultivator on the island as well as judge of women entering along with a council. A little bit like this:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    I know a dishwasher in Michigan. He might help.
    edited September 2011
    This crew can't get along on a message board. On an island it would kill each other in less than a month.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    This crew can't get along on a message board. On an island it would kill each other in less than a month.

*purchases a set of hidden cameras and external storage system located in a Nation*
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited September 2011
    Echidna wrote: »
    Last time I checked islands either aren't for sale or retarded expensive.

Hey I found an island for sale
    de_2318_.jpg

http://www.panamarealtor.com/property/2318
  • edited September 2011
    Islands are definitely for sale, and they're also definitely expensive. Get us enough money though, and this shit would definitely happen. We'd need to assign jobs to each other though, or else nothing would get done and people would just end up arguing or killing each other. The island also has to be sandy so that Spectral can't ride his wheelchair on it.
  • edited September 2011
    Forget islands. We should pull a Sealand.
    2007: Sealand was offered for sale through Spanish estate company InmoNaranja.[18][19] Since a principality cannot technically be sold, Sealand's current owners plan to transfer "custodianship".[20] The asking price is €750 million (£600 million)

Apparently Pirate Bay was considering buying it at some point.
    In January 2007, The Pirate Bay attempted to buy Sealand after harsher copyright measures in Sweden forced them to look for a base of operations elsewhere.[17] The deal fell through.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited September 2011
    I have never heard of a Sealand that before that is bad ass.
    edited September 2011
    I wonder how much the Pirate Bay offered for Sealand?

http://www.sealandgov.org/
    edited September 2011
    Yo check out Faggot Island

This is not HB keep that shit out of here.
  • edited September 2011
    Stop derailing the thread - this is about Totse island, not bitching. If you need to bitch, take it to PM's. Thank you and goodnight.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    LOL The Dark Rodent was so eager to talk shit he totally owned himself.

gtfo faggot no one is going to that shit