New Code Geass Coming Out!!!

da teachada teacha Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Fucking yes. R1&2 were sick beyond belief.

From what I've heard, R3 apparently is going to be a prequel, delving deeper into the story behind CC and the power of Geass.

I don't have huge expectations of it, because these spin offs rarely deliver, but fuck it - I'll definitely watch it.

If set in medieval-ish times, with a witch-hunting and dark aspect to it, it could be done really well imo.

Comments

• CombatwomabtCombatwomabt Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Aww man. I was hoping for a season that might actually give me a definite answer if Lulu took immortality or not.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    I honestly think they should have left it at season 2. Nice clear cut ending, any more is just the Japanese with $$ in their eyes.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2010
    I never actually finished season 2. Maybe I'll pick it up again.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Last I heard R3 was going to be based on one of the alternate universe Mangas

For those of you who don't know their are several alternate universe mangas by the original creator. And the original manga didn't include the Nightmare frames that played such a big part in the anime series. I am interested in seeing what they do with R3.
  • maxima423maxima423 Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    oh, i want to know about CC's past, one of the characters that i just want to know about
  • D7D7 Regular
    edited August 2010
    There's a lot of rumor about season 3 (Knightmare of Nunnaly, CC past, or the continuation of R2) but afaik there's still no official statement from the producer.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited August 2010
    There's a lot of rumor about season 3 (Knightmare of Nunnaly, CC past, or the continuation of R2) but afaik there's still no official statement from the producer.

If they continue from R2 I'm gonna be pissed. Unless watching it makes me cum everywhere. Which I doubt. If anything I think they should do the past of CC.