fuck you jack in the box -- you r NOT my favorite fast food

xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
edited September 2011 in Life
so every friday or saturday night i enjoy hooking up with my nigger and redneck friends and we smoke a gang of indoor-grown, premium-quality marijuana in our households and then make way to a selective favorite fat-ass corrupt fast food joint... unfortunately, last week, was jack in the box.

fuck jack in the box... i swear -- i've been there 7 times in the past 4 months and each time has been a disappointment... burger quality, wise.

the only good j n teh box has going on for them is their sourdough jacks, tacos, and egg rolls... everything else is just pure quality shit.

wtf.

i hate wasting money on feeding myself when i don't enjoy it.

jack in the box needs to step their game up when it comes to burger quality... their ultimate cheeseburgers are shit, but how come their sourdough jacks taste good?

wtf?

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    This belongs in B&M.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited September 2011
    This belongs in B&M.

Nah, this actually deserves its own forum - Kiddies Playground. Why the fuck anyone would want to smoke good weed, then eat shit, I do not know. Smoking weed will cause your blood sugar to drop. Its one of the things it does. It all adds to the high. The only reason for eating stuff as the above is if you have serious shit to do and need to become un-stoned very quickly. Cannabis can heighten the senses - smell included - and this is down to blood sugar levels falling. The natural instinct of the body when it feels it is starving is to make everything taste and their for smell nice.

If I was at a dinner party where the host was a maître de la cuisinière I might have a smoke between courses - of course, as the courses went on I would have to smoke more each time to overcome the food. However, getting stoned and going to XYZ generic shit food place is akin to standing by the doors of an emergency department, downing a litre of vodka and running in screaming 'I need my stomache pumped!'.

Having said that, I am not against consuming some things when smoking. A good beer or a very good red wine, or some 80% plus cocoa chocolate when smoking - even a well made cup of tea or brew up a cafetiere of very good coffee with a little honey and milk. The sugars that are in the beer, wine, tea or coffee will be counteracted by the naturally occuring chemicals that will actually enhance the THC and CBD from the cannabis such as the alcohol, the caffeine or the theobromine.

The OP may as well smoke soap bar hash and eat feacal matter, or drink a little lysergic acid diethylamide and then ask some one to put them in a chemical induced coma.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited September 2011
    if you want something quality you have to pay for it. What do you expect for 6 dollars? you get what you pay for. Go to a real resturaunt.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    Psychotogen is right, if you pay shit you get shit, simple as that.

If you have a nigger friend, you should try KFC. He must have a hookup there.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    Niggers here like Popeye's Chicken.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited September 2011
    im going to open a chicken watermelon kool aide type resturant in detroit wonder how much money id make.
    theres all ready a gun store liquor store chicken place and hair place on every corner

never had jack in the box ive had popeyes before churchies is pretty good chicken (theres none where i live now) i go to burger king/wendys and sometimes white castle for burgers and taco bell for tacos (never try dell taco)