RAGE [2011] Game That Makes All The Difference

DfgDfg Admin
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities

AY9xvcW.jpg

Screens:

RT2Yjwn.jpg
PGehNxC.jpg
tq43wvq.jpg

It's supposed to have an OPEN world maps but actually it just has large maps. What makes this game awesome because it tries to combine FPS+RPG and some racing elements which I love. The only drawback about this game is, I can't find a fixed version which would work 100%. I mean 19GB+ is a big investment for a game that might crash.

But damn the GRAPHICS!!!

Torrents:
Game
Update

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    It looks OK but not really my cup of tea when it comes to games. To much action and not enough strategy from the looks of it.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited October 2011
    ending was TERRIBLE, sidequests offer little reward so there's no point in doing them, game play is VERY solid, the design was also VERY solid, but all that work of making money, creating ammo was wasted because of that stupid ending..

imo don't invest your time

but i DO admit...the npc have EXCEPTIONAL AI...(the ones that bum rush you, not the ones with guns) I mean..i missed a lot of shots because of how they approach you..they were really smart about it..
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    yeah i heard this game was hit or miss. some love it, some hate it. I havent been able to play it yet because my graphics card just fried, it was an old ass 8800 gtx, so its definitely time for anew one. This will be on my to play list for sure, regardless of reviews, because it just looks bad ass. post apocalyptic rpg/fps sounds like an awesome game
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I've downloaded it, but yet to install it. I love Fallout 3 and New Vegas, plus I'm a real Post Apocalyptic fanboy.

Can't wait to give this a go :D
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited October 2011
    There have been quite a few bad reviews and I am confused by them. I played it at mate the other day was rather good fun as far as I can tell..
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited October 2011
    I've been playing it for awhile now.
    Not liking it all that much,way too much driving around and stupid go get activities.
    edited October 2011
    Like i said...the only thing they have going for them is the gun play...i mean there are a lot of fun guns to use :) but that's all the game really is...
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited October 2011
    How akin is it to fallout? I love fallout but a fallout clone might be too much.
    edited October 2011
    no rpg elements, leveling, no intense story line or choice of dialog, no free roaming....guns use diff types of ammo....fallout doesn't really have anything similar to it...