Beware twisted trees in the woods.

chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
edited November 2011 in Life
If you see twisted trees like these, lookout, you just found a bigfoot nest. Get ready to run.

bigin.jpg
London: Experts from Russia, Canada, the US and Sweden went on an expedition to Siberia and reportedly found nests of the elusive Bigfoot or the legendary creature yeti.

The experts said they discovered "strangely twisted" trees in the remote part of Russia, which suggested that a creature was building nests in the same way as orangutans and gorillas, The Sun reported.

The trees had been twisted together by force to form an arch in the Kemerovo region, an area known for frequent sightings of the yeti.

"We didn't feel like the trees we saw in Siberia had been done by a man or another mammal. Twisted trees like this have also been observed in North America and they could fit with the theory that Bigfoot makes nests," said John Bindernagel, a 69-year-old biologist.

The ape-like yeti is believed to live in forests of North America and Russia. Sightings have also been reported in France. A similar creature is said to live in the Himalayas.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/eco-news/bigfoot-nests-found-in-russia_741830.html

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    For some reason I would never trust an Indian news source.
    I'm sure with Generations of people living in the Siberian wilderness, people have adapted to bend and shape wood in ways rarely known outside of their circles.

Bloody Indians. First off they call me at 10pm to sell my underpants, now they think I truly am stupid by telling my about unreferenced studies on a Yeti.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    Do the Yeti hang their lean to's on those bent saplings?